One Piece Episode 1095 - The Brain of a Genius - Six Vegapunks!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • 4/5

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 3/5

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
are you trying to imply we should forget Zoro's feats to nerf him to Sanji's level? :choppawhat:
The problem is that Zoro will never be as good as he is on the rooftop... I mean, his final rival is Tashigi... so we can forgive Oda for that :quest:

I don't think the one piece community expects anything from him anymore anyway, since he's been stuck in an endless duel for 7 months (vs fodder Lucci....) :quest:
Post automatically merged:

To bring him back to his former glory, we can start by pushing the ZKT (Zoro kills Tashigi) agenda.
It will be a good final fight for the great Roronoa :quest:

The problem is that Zoro will never be as good as he is on the rooftop... I mean, his final rival is Tashigi... so we can forgive Oda for that :quest:

I don't think the one piece community expects anything from him anymore anyway, since he's been stuck in an endless duel for 7 months (vs fodder Lucci....) :quest:
Post automatically merged:

To bring him back to his former glory, we can start by pushing the ZKT (Zoro kills Tashigi) agenda.
It will be a good final fight for the great Roronoa :quest:
I see, so your whole point is Sanji will never be as good as rooftop Zoro so in order for you to cope is to pretend none of Zoro's feats matter

https://twitter.com/GrandGuerrilla

Same clown who made black beard get sent flying by S hawk made this episode

He really is a zorotard lmfao as expected wanking mihawk and trashing Sanji

how do they not screen these idiots when hiring.
It wasn't the Guerrilla's fault apparently.
It seems the shitty decision came from the storyboard.

its crazy how they do a shit animation the whole episode, then do like one scene with a average animation and people go crazy
Toei has lowered the bar to such a degree that even half-baked animation looks superb by comparison to the usual crap they shit out.