Future Events The revolutionaries will be hyperbola for Imu and the God Knights

I believe that right before the official start of the final war, dragon will mobilize his forces coinciding with the moment the marines led by Akainu will revolt against the world government.

The plan that took years will come to fruition, half of the world nations will have sided with the revs, the supply of weapons and food will have been cutoff, there’s no one to protect Imu and the CDs; it’s time to strike now.

Dragon will fight Imu will the rest will fight the Gorosei and god knights and get the ass whooping of their lives, Dragon in particular will come in clutch before Imu finishes off Akainu, both defeated.

In the final war the only revolutionary important will be Sbo

Wyper Destroyed Shura
Kyros Destroyed Diamante
Sulong Inu Destroyed Jack

So Dragon is 100% gonna Destroy a Top Commander (One of Top 3 Henchman under Main Villain)
It should also be Noted that when Shura, Diamante & Jack were Defeated, only Two Top Commanders were Left
(Ohm/Gedatsu, Pica/Trebol & King/Queen) and Zoro always Defeats Strongest of them

It should also be noted that Wyper, Kyros & Inu also Faced Main Villain & there was a Scene where They looked as if They Won
But then ended up as Hype Tools for Villain's Overwhelming Power (Barely Survived)

Now it all depends on who's gonna be Dragon's Main Villain
And who are this Villain's Top Henchman whom Dragon gonna Destroy one of them

If it's Imu & Gorosei, then We will have a Chapter showing Dragon Victorious over Imu. Only for Imu to stand back up & Destroy Dragon
And We will also see Dragon Overwhelming One of Gorosei (Who's gonna be Third from Last to Fall)
As for Sabo, He might Fight Figarland Garling (Only if He is Weaker than Gorosei)

I will wait to see more from these WG Characters to finally decide who's gonna Fight who
It all depends on their Ranking & if They are indeed Main Villains

Doubtful. The Revo is basically the Scabbards for the final arcs. So I expect most of the revs commanders to defeat a God Knights, while Dragon faces off either Garlings or Imu himself.

What
Post automatically merged:

Lol more like Imu and dragon is hypetool for akainu . Oda definitely know Nintendo characters and who a guys love magma .
To be honest I'm tending to believe on @Erkan12 theory (it was you right?) about Imu being dethroned by Teach and him becoming final villain. Just because both Imu and Gorosei looked so lame against Sabo.

But narratively I don't think it makes sense.