Speculations The rest of the Strawhats will shine in this latter part of Egghead

Even dressrosa feats Shits on Sanji whole career.
Blame oda it ain't my fault. AP and DC off the charts compared to sanji.
:kayneshrug:
I’d put my money on Doflamingo straight out of Impel Down > Sanji. Thats a 2B pirate, a more succesful version of Crocodile with confirmed CoC and DF Awakening.

The guy would be serious trouble for all of the New World if he got out. Most likely stronger than ever due to not having to clean up after his crew all the time

I’d put my money on Doflamingo straight out of Impel Down > Sanji. Thats a 2B pirate, a more succesful version of Crocodile with confirmed CoC and DF Awakening.

The guy would be serious trouble for all of the New World if he got out. Most likely stronger than ever due to not having to clean up after his crew all the time
How exactly.
Same thing kata has + Advanced form of haki.
And he's worth just half of it.
Try making sense out of that

Luffy has held off not only an admiral but more than half of The Gorosei long enough for everyone to get near the ships.

He has done more than enough to parallel Rayleigh in Sabaody and is the clear MVP of this arc

But one thing that should remembered is that Luffy is about to run out Gear 5 soon.

And now the attention is turning to The Iron Giant who will definitely hold off Saturn, Warcury, and possibly Jupiter, leaving only Mars, Venus, and the rest of the Marines to deal with.

This is the perfect opportunity for the other strawhats to have their own Sabaody moment where they show their growth while Luffy is reaching their location.

And now the Vice Admirals are finally getting time to shine meaning fighters like Franky & others will show their growth.

Franky & Bonney will deal with the first wave, then the others will eventually join in as well like Sanji, Nami, Ussop, etc.

And I'm sure Oda will give Zoro a moment with Venus and possibly give Sanji a moment with Mars as well.
SHs? All of them shine in an arc written by Lolda? :gokulaugh:

How exactly.
Same thing kata has + Advanced form of haki.
And he's worth just half of it.
Try making sense out of that
Retcon/Zenkai Boost. Same as Crocodile straight out of Impel Down that went from 81m/162m to 1.965B.

I also have high expectations for Katakuri. Now that he is his own man I can well imagine him at 3B+ (taking out Aokiji as revenge for Pudding).

I have stated often in the past that previous villains or arc characters are written off too early. I fully expect Arlong for example to have been able to become quite a big shot in the Grand Line. He just happened to lose to Luffy (future PK), Borsalino (future Admiral) and Jinbei (future Shichibukai). As #3 of the Sun Pirates his potential is likely anywhere from 600-800m with same progress as Jinbei or SHP.

Zoro ~ Lucci
Sanji ~ Ambulance/ rescuer
Jinbei ~ Marathon
Franky ~ hey i exist too
Rest of Strawhats ~ background character

That's the current condition of SH crew in Egghead.
Luffy did almost everything.
And Giants are helping them.
If beating those Vice Admiral is a shine for them, then so be it..... otherwise as Ancient Robot finally makes it moves, almost zero chances a shining moment stil awaits, let's go to Elbaf quickly.

Wow, photoshopped pics. :ihaha:

Maybe you should photoshop your idolo Carrot as nakama, too, because Carrot not nakama is real. :risiup:
Post automatically merged:

In @Djordje's mind, Carrot is nakama. :kailaugh:

Luffy has held off not only an admiral but more than half of The Gorosei long enough for everyone to get near the ships.

He has done more than enough to parallel Rayleigh in Sabaody and is the clear MVP of this arc

But one thing that should remembered is that Luffy is about to run out Gear 5 soon.

And now the attention is turning to The Iron Giant who will definitely hold off Saturn, Warcury, and possibly Jupiter, leaving only Mars, Venus, and the rest of the Marines to deal with.

This is the perfect opportunity for the other strawhats to have their own Sabaody moment where they show their growth while Luffy is reaching their location.

And now the Vice Admirals are finally getting time to shine meaning fighters like Franky & others will show their growth.

Franky & Bonney will deal with the first wave, then the others will eventually join in as well like Sanji, Nami, Ussop, etc.

And I'm sure Oda will give Zoro a moment with Venus and possibly give Sanji a moment with Mars as well.
I hope you are right but I wouldn't bet for it. If Oda gets an editor with balls... OP could be saved

Zoro ~ Lucci
Sanji ~ Ambulance/ rescuer
Jinbei ~ Marathon
Franky ~ hey i exist too
Rest of Strawhats ~ background character

That's the current condition of SH crew in Egghead.
Luffy did almost everything.
And Giants are helping them.
If beating those Vice Admiral is a shine for them, then so be it..... otherwise as Ancient Robot finally makes it moves, almost zero chances a shining moment stil awaits, let's go to Elbaf quickly.
This