Controversial Failed ZKK wasn't the Biggest L for the Z boys

Zoro fans who werent pro zkk (like me) only got massive W in wano tbh.

And hardcore zoro haters who said zoro aint meeting kaido/ aint damaging kaido / wont have coc/ etc got a massive L instead :kayneshrug:
what Ws did we get in Wano?? Zoro's plot with the locals is inconclusive, he didn't even visit Ryuma's grave…
Zoro's just an entity at this point and honestly haven't thought it fit a character like it does zoro, he's just there to fight sword bois until his idol comes knocking and luffy becomes pirate king
Yes and that's boring. He used to be a character and that's when I was his fan

:milaugh:Imagine all that zoro did (fighting yonko in 5v2, beating King & nerfed killer) and yet he's still nto recognised as Grand master swordman as Vista and still has 1.1B

Imagine !

Luffy after fighting katakuri & Cracker and attempting to kill BM-> 5th emperor candidate, 1.5B

Zoro fans really thought Zoro's fame and status would eclipse YCs and warlords, he ended up being just a mere "master swordman"
Still higher bounty than your virgin 50 yo
Latakuri fkr

Cool story. Let's see their resumes during NW

Sanji - Wadatsumi,Sheepshead,Bobbins,P1,Queen. Ridiculed by Vergo n Doffy. Blocks a weak ass attack from Meme with Luffy's help.

Zoro - Hody,Hyozo,Monet,Pica,Hawkins,Killer,King,Lucci. Skirmish with Fujitora. An Emperor screaming to another Emperor to avoid his attack, scarring Kaido.
The fact that you put Fujitora here but don't put Kizaru is the emblem of Zoro fanatism.
You guys are not interested in honest conversations, you are just fanboys sucking off Zoro,the secondary character with 0 arcs.
Sad.
:risitexcla:

Suck sanji cock

All you do is shit talk Zoro
I wonder whose alt r u
I am an alt of your dad, and you should know better than this.
I don't shit talk zoro, i just believe fanboys to be retards in general, and Zoro fanboys are just the Kings of retards, the loudest mongs on this website.

And if you knew how to read you'd know that my favs are Usopp, Kuma and Jimbo, for whose i made maybe a thread each.

Retard.

1. Never heard of anyone saying that shit. The debate was always between King or Queen which I pushed the King battle.
  2. Here too. If he was yo defeat a pirate with a billion bounty he should get one too.
  3. Again never heard anyone saying shit like that. I never doubt that. But you can't count with Sanji power up for that.
  4. No one ever said that. Zoro will be worldwide famous when he becomes WSS.

Lol look around the thread. We had countelss threads that had him being paired vs Tobbi Roppo. Also check the bounty speculation thread. You'll see Zboys posting as low as 700m for Sanji while Giving Zoro almost double the amount.

Point 4 is really important since it establishes inverse infamy and badassery of a character. In the end at Wano Zoro is just another tier 2 muscle. In WCI Sanji is placed on the same table with Captains and a former Warlord. If the news broke out after Wano and Zoro got mentioned by name as key architect of the double yonko defeat you guys would use that as further proof of his "specialness" to further your agenda.

I am an alt of your dad, and you should know better than this.
I don't shit talk zoro, i just believe fanboys to be retards in general, and Zoro fanboys are just the Kings of retards, the loudest mongs on this website.

And if you knew how to read you'd know that my favs are Usopp, Kuma and Jimbo, for whose i made maybe a thread each.

Retard.
Fucking loser
You only shittalk Zoro
You call out Zoro fans
Yet your whole identity is to hate them

Fucking loser cunt, probably begs around in real life n hate others

My guess is that happened due to the fact Cracker had a bounty of 800 M and Kata 1.1 B aroundish.
King and marco raised the bar later on.
I have very little memory of everything Big Meme,
So i might be wrong, but technically weren't under big mom 4 commanders?
Something like a hierarchy like this:
Meme
Perospero
Smoothie - Kata - Snack - Cracker?

Where pero was the second in command?
Am i having allucinations?

I have very little memory of everything Big Meme,
So i might be wrong, but technically weren't under big mom 4 commanders?
Something like a hierarchy like this:
Meme
Perospero
Smoothie - Kata - Snack - Cracker?

Where pero was the second in command?
Am i having allucinations?
Pero wasn't second in command but was eldest son if I'm not wrong.
In terms of crew handling he might be superior to commanders but strength wise Kata/Smoothie/Cracker topped the list ig.
I don't think Big meme would send Pero for a mission.

Pero wasn't second in command but was eldest son if I'm not wrong.
In terms of crew handling he might be superior to commanders but strength wise Kata/Smoothie/Cracker topped the list ig.
I don't think Big meme would send Pero for a mission.
Yea, also the seconds in command spread had Katakuri, although they never actually enstablish a yc1, yc2, yc3 for her.
Meme