Controversial Failed ZKK wasn't the Biggest L for the Z boys

I have very little memory of everything Big Meme,
So i might be wrong, but technically weren't under big mom 4 commanders?
Something like a hierarchy like this:
Meme
Perospero
Smoothie - Kata - Snack - Cracker?

Where pero was the second in command?
Am i having allucinations?
Peros has that leadership riz and not just coz of his strength. He is able to organize and lead his moms troop. Objectively speaking King seems to be the worst, all he has going is strenth. Queen and Jack to some extent were the ones leading the fodders until he turned and started killing them with Viruses .

Lol look around the thread. We had countelss threads that had him being paired vs Tobbi Roppo. Also check the bounty speculation thread. You'll see Zboys posting as low as 700m for Sanji while Giving Zoro almost double the amount.

Point 4 is really important since it establishes inverse infamy and badassery of a character. In the end at Wano Zoro is just another tier 2 muscle. In WCI Sanji is placed on the same table with Captains and a former Warlord. If the news broke out after Wano and Zoro got mentioned by name as key architect of the double yonko defeat you guys would use that as further proof of his "specialness" to further your agenda.
Yes he was Tobiroppo level in base. With Raid Suit he could face Queen or King. With genes awakening too.
Post automatically merged:

Kaido was dead at that point?

Interesting
So Zoro has power to bring people back from the death. Truly King of Hell.

The fact that you put Fujitora here but don't put Kizaru is the emblem of Zoro fanatism.
You guys are not interested in honest conversations, you are just fanboys sucking off Zoro,the secondary character with 0 arcs.
Sad.
:risitexcla:
Sorry, honestly forgot about it. Still the exact next moment it was an L for him. Imagine Zoro blocking Kaido's slashes and running like Usain Bolt right after

Yes and that's boring. He used to be a character and that's when I was his fan
yeah it can be repetitive and i respect anyone's decision to stop following a character that has no real narrative at this point.

On the reverse, it's easy being his fan. You're guaranteed fights against usually the second strongest combatant that zoro will win against, he may not get a satisfying character, no amassing the samurai, no ryuuma grave scene, no real info on his time with Mihawk. You lose narrative for feats and honestly with such a long manga it's good to see pretty consistent strength and growth representation, contrasts the lore heavy characters

Oda can't draw the swordfights well but damn does he make zoros one shot o'clock moves look fucking tasty

yeah it can be repetitive and i respect anyone's decision to stop following a character that has no real narrative at this point.

On the reverse, it's easy being his fan. You're guaranteed fights against usually the second strongest combatant that zoro will win against, he may not get a satisfying character, no amassing the samurai, no ryuuma grave scene, no real info on his time with Mihawk. You lose narrative for feats and honestly with such a long manga it's good to see pretty consistent strength and growth representation, contrasts the lore heavy characters

Oda can't draw the swordfights well but damn does he make zoros one shot o'clock moves look fucking tasty
I am sincerely upset that we didn't get a properly samurai fight in Wano.
A renegade yet honorable samurai fight a-la vagabond would have been fantastic. Zoro defeating a Samurai as a Samurai.
Perfect entry before defeating Mihawk as a swordsman, which i imagine more like a swashbuckling/cyrano kind of fight.
Fucking Oda smoking crack and giving as a fight a pterodactyl with a saw sword wtf.

I am sincerely upset that we didn't get a properly samurai fight in Wano.
A renegade yet honorable samurai fight a-la vagabond would have been fantastic. Zoro defeating a Samurai as a Samurai.
Perfect entry before defeating Mihawk as a swordsman, which i imagine more like a swashbuckling/cyrano kind of fight.
Fucking Oda smoking crack and giving as a fight a pterodactyl with a saw sword wtf.
Wano was oda's big shift towards luffy tunes and it really reflects in the writing, the characterisation for all the characters was at an all time low.

My expectation for zoro having a good swordfight died after arlong park and alabasta,
aside feom then we've had okay fights but nothing that really really felt like proper duel of who had the better swordsmanship and swordboi mentality. Ryuma vs zoro in the manga wasnt that great it felt more if a lore dump cliffhanger than an actual character moment for zoro to be frank

Dude I was down for sanjis Lil evil persona shit and idk if I'm clouded by lanjihate but it just felt like it went fucking no where except around in circles And he was one of the BETTER characters of wano after rooftop

This just shows even the characters that had character were forgotten about in wano so I really don't think any match up will ever surprise or disappoint me with zoro at this point

Last edited:
I have very little memory of everything Big Meme,
So i might be wrong, but technically weren't under big mom 4 commanders?
Something like a hierarchy like this:
Meme
Perospero
Smoothie - Kata - Snack - Cracker?

Where pero was the second in command?
Am i having allucinations?
Perospero actually lets katakuri take the lead when he's around
bMP hierarchy is based on seniority (age) but Katakuri leads even Pero and Compote because he's the undisputed strongest member