Anime Discussion [Spring 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Onee-sama is Top 3. :endthis:

I will put it up this weekend most likely.

It will be one Reishunger Digital Rice Cooker pls :catblush:
Post automatically merged:

Btw do you guys want more contests? Like maybe best OP or smth
Sure, we can also do best boi.
When it comes to the upcoming Spring anime, I'm really excited for KonoSuba season 3 and I'm also really interested in seeing Spice and Wolf.
I hope the Ookami one's studio will do it justice.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
When it comes to the upcoming Spring anime, I'm really excited for KonoSuba season 3 and I'm also really interested in seeing Spice and Wolf.
Me too. Aside from those I'm looking forward to MT and Sound Euphonium.

DAL I'm bracing myself for the disappointment with the animation style and CGI that will be used.

And here we go.:milaugh:

Gotta love it when Twittertards malding AGAIN. Now they're sending death threats to Re:Zero character designer for censoring outfits for the two new girls.

And if they didn't get censored, Twittertards will also complains about lolis getting sexualized Lmao. So it's a lose lose situation either way.

But it is what it is. Twitter anime tourists are a bunch of monkeys anyway.
Wholesome ordinary girl gets targetted by super OP ancient witch cult and gets sheltered by a witch mentor badass dad in his workshop alongside other girls as apprentice. Very detailled power system and worldbuilding.

Anime got announced but no news since 2 years now. So bout time. We dont even know the studio working on it, but looking at how sick the art and 4th wall breaking paneling of the manga is...it will be hard to animate this and do it justice.
Just search it up and it looks like Frieren but about witch instead.

Madhouse could take the anime with the same director of Frieren now that Frieren has ended.
It will happen but Netflix will ruin the hype just like how they did with Part 6.
Yeah Netflix batch releases was a huge L.

Mashiro Blue

And here we go.:milaugh:

Gotta love it when Twittertards malding AGAIN. Now they're sending death threats to Re:Zero character designer for censoring outfits for the two new girls.

And if they didn't get censored, Twittertards will also complains about lolis getting sexualized Lmao. So it's a lose lose situation either way.

But it is what it is. Twitter anime tourists are a bunch of monkeys anyway.
Yeah I saw this too. People complaining for every single little thing. It's amusing lol

Mashiro Blue

blue thinks DAL is some kinda masterpiece I think its generic
Nah what I really like about DAL are Tsunako's illustrations from the LN which got completely off tracked and butchered in the anime

The OST which is great imo and the Kabbalah/Spiritual theme of it. The plot is fine but the juice of it will be this season and next season/movie.

Tsunako also made the character designs for Engage Kiss and Hyperdimension Neptunia which is very colorful and I love it

AL sama

Red Haired
Nah what I really like about DAL are Tsunako's illustrations from the LN which got completely off tracked and butchered in the anime

The OST which is great imo and the Kabbalah/Spiritual theme of it. The plot is fine but the juice of it will be this season and next season/movie.

Tsunako also made the character designs for Engage Kiss and Hyperdimension Neptunia which is very colorful and I love it
remember how you tried to defend DAL when we first talked about it and I called it generic??

Rej

Year of the black beard!
that's not your serious answer and I m not worried lol
it was kinda serious tho :josad:
the animation is top notch but that's just one aspect of the show
that's why I think the studio should adapt actual good stories.
like they can continue Demon Slayer with their B-team and send out their A-team for a new project

they should step up their game

Mashiro Blue

remember how you tried to defend DAL when we first talked about it and I called it generic??
I don't AL kun but all I can say is that there's more to it than just collecting girls like your typical harem romcom and you could/can watch the first 3 seasons and then if you still think it's generic that's fine and fair enough:endthis:

Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki 2nd Stage: 9/10.

-1 point due to Mimimi's rejection at the end.

Mimimi is best girl. Fuka is close second. Aoi belongs to the streets.

Doctor Elise: 7.5/10. Pretty enjoyable series about a surgeon and pharmaceutical knowledge. I heard that the anime changes a lot of stuff from the manhwa though. So maybe that's why the ending feels kinda rushed and the plot seems to be over the place. Oh well, not like I expect Japanese studios to do manhwa justice anyway. If there is season 2 and they fix the story and make it faithfully like the manhwa then I would watch it but I highly doubt it.

Gushing Over Magical Girls: 11/10. Peak cinema. Peak fiction. Greatest of All Time. My favorite show of the season. Peak fanservice. Interesting story and amazing characters. Ending it with a beach episode is great. Hope this gets a season 2 ASAP!!!

Best girls ranking:

1. Akoya Matama (Loco Musica)
2. Korisu Morino (Neroalice)
3. Tenkawa Kaoruko (Magia Sulfur)
4. Utena Hiiragi (Magia Baiser)
5. Minakami Sayo (Magia Azul)
6. Araga Kiwi (Leopard)
7. Sister Gigant (for two BIG reasons)
8. Hanabishi Haruka (Magia Magenta)
9. Anemo Nemo (Leberblume)
10. Lord Enorme/Venalita both tied for 10th.

Classroom of the Elite Season 3: 9/10. Great finale to wrapped up First Year Saga. Can't wait for Second Year Saga which is gonna be even more intense than First Year. Ayanokouji confessed to Kei:catblush:

Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!: 8/10. An enjoyable Boys' Love show. Not as good as Sasaki and Miyano and The World's Greatest First Love but still good nonetheless. Apparently they rushed a lot of contents from the manga just to "end" this series for good. Which kinda sucks but eh. Should have been 13 episodes instead of 12. KuroAda for the win I guess.

And that's about it. Sengoku Youko First Cour has ended. A very underrated series that no one watches unfortunately. Metallic Rouge's story is mid for a supposed to be a celebration series for Studio Bones's 25th Anniversary. The animation and the music carries the series.

Can't wait for Delicious in Dungeon Second Cour and maybe Urusei Yatsura Cour 2 tomorrow though.:steef::steef:
Yeah I saw this too. People complaining for every single little thing. It's amusing lol
It's Twitter for ya lol. Bitching is ingrained in the blood of Twittertards.

AL sama

Red Haired
Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki 2nd Stage: 9/10.

-1 point due to Mimimi's rejection at the end.

Mimimi is best girl. Fuka is close second. Aoi belongs to the streets.

Doctor Elise: 7.5/10. Pretty enjoyable series about a surgeon and pharmaceutical knowledge. I heard that the anime changes a lot of stuff from the manhwa though. So maybe that's why the ending feels kinda rushed and the plot seems to be over the place. Oh well, not like I expect Japanese studios to do manhwa justice anyway. If there is season 2 and they fix the story and make it faithfully like the manhwa then I would watch it but I highly doubt it.

Gushing Over Magical Girls: 11/10. Peak cinema. Peak fiction. Greatest of All Time. My favorite show of the season. Peak fanservice. Interesting story and amazing characters. Ending it with a beach episode is great. Hope this gets a season 2 ASAP!!!

Best girls ranking:

1. Akoya Matama (Loco Musica)
2. Korisu Morino (Neroalice)
3. Tenkawa Kaoruko (Magia Sulfur)
4. Utena Hiiragi (Magia Baiser)
5. Minakami Sayo (Magia Azul)
6. Araga Kiwi (Leopard)
7. Sister Gigant (for two BIG reasons)
8. Hanabishi Haruka (Magia Magenta)
9. Anemo Nemo (Leberblume)
10. Lord Enorme/Venalita both tied for 10th.

Classroom of the Elite Season 3: 9/10. Great finale to wrapped up First Year Saga. Can't wait for Second Year Saga which is gonna be even more intense than First Year. Ayanokouji confessed to Kei:catblush:

Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!: 8/10. An enjoyable Boys' Love show. Not as good as Sasaki and Miyano and The World's Greatest First Love but still good nonetheless. Apparently they rushed a lot of contents from the manga just to "end" this series for good. Which kinda sucks but eh. Should have been 13 episodes instead of 12. KuroAda for the win I guess.

And that's about it. Sengoku Youko First Cour has ended. A very underrated series that no one watches unfortunately. Metallic Rouge's story is mid for a supposed to be a celebration series for Studio Bones's 25th Anniversary. The animation and the music carries the series.

Can't wait for Delicious in Dungeon Second Cour and maybe Urusei Yatsura Cour 2 tomorrow though.:steef::steef:

It's Twitter for ya lol. Bitching is ingrained in the blood of Twittertards.
you like overrating don't you???