Sign-up Frieren: The First-Class Mage Exam Arc [Sign Ups: CANCELED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably shouldn’t sign up for this if it’s going to take place at the same time as Weebs. I already feel bad for how poorly I kept up with the Re Zero game :catcry:

But fuck it. I absolutely loved the Frieren anime. So /in.

Regardless of how the timing pans out I’ll just take it at my own pace and try to enjoy all the little references :sweat:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I probably shouldn’t sign up for this if it’s going to take place at the same time as Weebs. I already feel bad for how poorly I kept up with the Re Zero game :catcry:

But fuck it. I absolutely loved the Frieren anime. So /in.

Regardless of how the timing pans out I’ll just take it at my own pace and try to enjoy all the little references :sweat:
Let's goo!

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Yo guys, I have to sadly announce that I have to cancel this game due to health reasons.
I really thought this through, but I came to conclusion that I won't be ready anytime soon, in worst case up until summer.

Ideally I wanted to host this as a filler game during my birthday vacation two weeks ago, but some things worked out against it and then I became sick unluckily.
I put alot of effort into the setup, as to why I will keep it and if everything aligns optimally in future, I will attempt to host this one again.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. See ya'll in future tho. :hapnoel:

@Naomi
@Emil
@Ratchet
@Fujishiro
@MangoSenpai
@Kiku
@Jaguark101
@Red Night
@Gambit
@Alwaysmind
@xenos5
@Michelle

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yo guys, I have to sadly announce that I have to cancel this game due to health reasons.
I really thought this through, but I came to conclusion that I won't be ready anytime soon, in worst case up until summer.

Ideally I wanted to host this as a filler game during my birthday vacation two weeks ago, but some things worked out against it and then I became sick unluckily.
I put alot of effort into the setup, as to why I will keep it and if everything aligns optimally in future, I will attempt to host this one again.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. See ya'll in future tho. :hapnoel:

@Naomi
@Emil
@Ratchet
@Fujishiro
@MangoSenpai
@Kiku
@Jaguark101
@Red Night
@Gambit
@Alwaysmind
@xenos5
@Michelle
Hope you get better soon. Can leave the sign ups open - when you're ready to host it, can tag who has signed up already to check their availability and then pick up from there.

Emil

Certified Memelord

@Naomi
@Emil
@Ratchet
@Fujishiro
@MangoSenpai
@Kiku
@Jaguark101
@Red Night
@Gambit
@Alwaysmind
@xenos5
@Michelle
get well soon m8

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎

@Naomi
@Emil
@Ratchet
@Fujishiro
@MangoSenpai
@Kiku
@Jaguark101
@Red Night
@Gambit
@Alwaysmind
@xenos5
@Michelle
Personal health is top priority over a game. You take care and get well mate, we will have it in the future.:optimistic::pepemwai:

@Naomi
@Emil
@Ratchet
@Fujishiro
@MangoSenpai
@Kiku
@Jaguark101
@Red Night
@Gambit
@Alwaysmind
@xenos5
@Michelle