Theory Stussy's Final Task

I had an idea of what happened to Stussy (besides her supposed death). But for this theory be right some assumptions need be right:
1) Vegapunk only knew that the WG had a mission to kill him because Stussy warned him.
2) Shaka and Pythagoras are the only satellites to know about Vegapunk broadcast.
The reason for (2) is because of this panel:

Edison seems to not know about the broadcast, and if you see Lilith in the last chapter she also doesnt know
I think the reason for why Vegapunk only chose Shaka and Pythagoras is because one is good (the good one will never betray him) and the wise one will always do the best choice, so he also would never betray stella. So Vegapunk never warned Lilith, Atlas, Edison and York.

So the theory goes like this:
After Stussy was pierced by Lucci she recovered well (because she is a mythical zoan). Vegapunk, expecting for the worst scenario, told her about the broadcast (at this point he was trusting 100% in her because she warned him about the assassination plan and because she saved him from Lucci). So he asked her to stay in the place where the broadcast is happening to save that place. In the worst scenario, someone could stop the broadcast, so she would be there to stop that person.
But as we saw in chapter 1110, Mars gonna try to enter in Labophase. If he is the one to try to stop the broadcast then Stussy won't have chance against him, she gonna die. But I think this gonna be her last task: she gonna die to delay him and she will fullfill her mission, Mars won't be able to stop the broadcast and Vegapunk will reveal all the truth about the world.

The only thing that goes against my theory is that I don't know if Vegapunk would be this cold to let her sacrifice herself

@AverageNamiEnjoyer @CoC: Color of Clowns @Devilbat @OnePiss @Mr. Reloaded @Warback

Last edited:
Stussy is quite the mystery, i never really udnerstood her purpose in this arc. She seems to be weirdly loyal to VP
I'll summarize everything I understood about Stussy. First, she never saw herself as a normal human, as was shown in her conversation with Kuma. She even says that her condition is sad when she says: "What's worse, a clone lives or a person dies...". So she's always was unhappy. At another point, Shaka says that Stussy was taken to the cipher poll 20 years ago and that it wasn't Vegapunk's intention, but it happened. In the cipher poll she obviously became a person more empty than before (because her job was to kill, among other things). Going back to Kuma's flashback, Stussy is extremely delighted with Kuma as a father figure (her reaction to Kuma writing letters to bonney is very cute).
So my conclusion is this: Stussy has always felt unhappy about being a clone and because she never had parents. The only father figure she ever had was Vegapunk, so when she became a cipher poll agent, she became even more unhappy. So the only thing that motivated her life all these years was protecting Vegapunk and helping him realize his dreams.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
I had an idea of what happened to Stussy (besides her supposed death). But for this theory be right some assumptions need be right:
1) Vegapunk only knew that the WG had a mission to kill him because Stussy warned him.
2) Shaka and Pythagoras are the only satellites to know about Vegapunk broadcast.
The reason for (2) is because of this panel:

Edison seems to not know about the broadcast, and if you see Lilith in the last chapter she also doesnt know
I think the reason for why Vegapunk only chose Shaka and Pythagoras is because one is good (the good one will never betray him) and the wise one will always do the best choice, so he also would never betray stella. So Vegapunk never warned Lilith, Atlas, Edison and York.

So the theory goes like this:
After Stussy was pierced by Lucci she recovered well (because she is a mythical zoan). Vegapunk, expecting for the worst scenario, told her about the broadcast (at this point he was trusting 100% in her because she warned him about the assassination plan and because she saved him from Lucci). So he asked her to stay in the place where the broadcast is happening to save that place. In the worst scenario, someone could stop the broadcast, so she would be there to stop that person.
But as we saw in chapter 1110, Mars gonna try to enter in Labophase. If he is the one to try to stop the broadcast then Stussy won't have chance against him, she gonna die. But I think this gonna be her last task: she gonna die to delay him and she will fullfill her mission, Mars won't be able to stop the broadcast and Vegapunk will reveal all the truth about the world.

The only thing that goes against my theory is that I don't know if Vegapunk would be this cold to let her sacrifice herself

@AverageNamiEnjoyer @CoC: Color of Clowns @Devilbat @OnePiss @Mr. Reloaded @Warback
I like this theory. At the least, Stussy running into Mars seems really likely now. Stussy and Jinbe were shown together, and Mars and Jinbe had that moment recently. Maybe Stussy calls for help? Vegapunk obviously didn't expect all 5 Gorosei to try to stop the broadcast. If Stussy is with the Seraphim, they can't let Mars release the Seraphim, either.