Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
That's just life fucking you up bro. Nothing to do with nika piece, a show most of us follow with mild interest at this point
No man my life is fucking great. It's the break :josad:

And by "most of us" speak for yourself please. Nika negs your fave :lusnipe:
Post automatically merged:

According to MangaPlus, the new chapter ( 1112) will premiere on the 21st, so my countdown is until the beginning of the week in which it will be released. (15)

:pepemwai::pepelit::blush::shocking::sweat::funky:
Down atrocious 😭😭😭

You know what makes me laugh?

Do you remember how most fans assumed that chapter 1111 would be something really interesting, because of the meaning of the
number 1111?

If we take into account that officially last chapter took place on the 24th of this month and the next one will be released on the 21st, it turns out that we were all right.

The number 1111 represents exactly 4 weeks of agony while waiting for the chapter.

BRUH.

:gokulaugh::usoprice::christnally::shame::risiup::risitameh::luffylaugh:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
You know what makes me laugh?

Do you remember how most fans assumed that chapter 1111 would be something really interesting, because of the meaning of the
number 1111?

If we take into account that officially last chapter took place on the 24th of this month and the next one will be released on the 21st, it turns out that we were all right.

The number 1111 represents exactly 4 weeks of agony while waiting for the chapter.

BRUH.

:gokulaugh::usoprice::christnally::shame::risiup::risitameh::luffylaugh:
My mood every time I see you