[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Well, PB (Or anyone else for that matter) wouldn't be doctor on LM in that case.

I don't buy they have a doc and a commuter.

How are you supposed to get through that?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Nah. Else where did the Ultra kill come from? Unless they indeed have an extra kill on top of a 3x Bleeder which is eh.
Well, Worst was allegedly jailed, so..

If you argue Ultra was worst's kill then LM is lying about jailing him.

So either way, something doesn't add up.

In the scenario where Gambit was the actual vig, would his kill have gone through?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Why would Gambit ever kill Ultra? But yes, it would.

@Pot Goblin stop avoiding me.
Maybe that is the world we're in, Worst is actually scum faking Gambit's role who was Sanji, vig.
Would explain why there's been no additional kills since.

putting on the tinfoil hat here;

In this world, I think it seems plausible that LM and Worst might be aligned, this way LM could fake claim jail on Worst D2.
But then it starts getting blurry with this DP, it is possibly true that he is jailor, and that he targeted me.

In this world commuting worst would seem kinda odd..

mmm... yeah, I'm not so sure I'm convincing myself here

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Maybe that is the world we're in, Worst is actually scum faking Gambit's role who was Sanji, vig.

In this world, I think it seems plausible that LM and Worst might be aligned, this way LM could fake claim jail on Worst D2.
But then it starts getting blurry with this DP, it is possibly true that he is jailor, and that he targeted me.

This world doesn't provide a very logical explanation about recent events.

So yeah, I think I'm burying this for now unless you all see something I don't

Easy to solve: He will be forced to use his Strongman. If there‘s no additional kill next night we‘ll blast him.

Status
Not open for further replies.