Whats something that lives rent free in your head?

Here's mine

Idk if everyone here seen or remembers the classic series Maya and Miguel but there was this kid on that show that just randomly had one arm with zero explanation what happened to the other one

Many things but i'll start with this one.

A video with a guy dying trying to get in an elevator that fell off. Its been many years and every fucking time i leave/return to my apartment or some other building and have to use the elevator the video starts playing in my head.
The liveleak era was crazy. Kids at my school would flash the chainsaw-to-the-neck cartel execution video to whomever came close to the phone.
And let's not talk about all the Chinese car accidents in which pedestrians become smudges of brown in seconds.

Drake and lil wayne being considered 'legends', and how shit rap is now

Saved my friend from getting jumped when I was around 14, but when they turned on me he just stood there and watched

I always feel like a steak every time I see anything to do with degloving and that bothers me

Country roads has been playing in my head for almost 3 years, I drive on a lot of country roads and always sing it

Saved my friend from getting jumped when I was around 14, but when they turned on me he just stood there and watched

I always feel like a steak every time I see anything to do with degloving and that bothers me

Country roads has been playing in my head for almost 3 years, I drive on a lot of country roads and always sing it
Drake hasn't been good since his first few albums tbh

Wayne back in the golden days was 🔥 especially Carter 3 Wayne

Drake hasn't been good since his first few albums tbh

Wayne back in the golden days was 🔥 especially Carter 3 Wayne
Drake has a few songs that I don't instantly skip past, at most, the first minute.
Lil Wayne is nice sometimes. He can come up with some pretty good lines and his flow is cool too, but I've only listened to a few songs of his.
Though neither of them are anywhere close to legends imo. When I think of rap legends I think of MF DOOM, Kanye West, prime Eminem, etc.

Drake has a few songs that I don't instantly skip past, at most, the first minute.
Lil Wayne is nice sometimes. He can come up with some pretty good lines and his flow is cool too, but I've only listened to a few songs of his.
Though neither of them are anywhere close to legends imo. When I think of rap legends I think of MF DOOM, Kanye West, prime Eminem, etc.
🤔I don't think I've ever actually heard a DOOM song before but Eminem always has been and always will be my favorite rap artist