Rate this chapter!

• 0/5

• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.
This chapter elicited a whirlwind of emotions, leaving me both exhilarated and contemplative as I scrolled. From the tantalizing mysteries that unfolded to the nuanced character developments, this chapter took me on a ride that I won't soon forget.

The initial intrigue sparked by the mysterious communication from outside the Tower had me on the edge of my seat, my mind racing with theories and possibilities. The uncertainty of not knowing who was behind it all filled me with a sense of anticipation that kept me hooked from the very beginning.

As the chapter progressed, the depth of Taramarie's character struck a chord with me. His yearning for Enkidu's friendship, coupled with the conflicting directives regarding his past companions, stirred deep thoughts within me. I found myself empathizing with his internal struggles, grappling with questions of loyalty and friendship alongside him.

The revelation surrounding Ameuz's true intentions added another layer of complexity to the narrative, leaving me torn between suspicion and curiosity. The tension surrounding her character made my heart race with anticipation, as I eagerly awaited the unveiling of her secrets.

Amidst the drama and intrigue, the interactions between family leaders provided moments of levity that brought a smile to my face. Their dynamic banter served as a welcome respite from the intensity of the main plotline, offering a brief moment of comic relief amidst the chaos.

As the chapter drew to a close, I found myself filled with a sense of excitement and anticipation for what is to come. The stage has been set for a climactic showdown, and I can't wait to see how everything unfolds in the next installment.

Overall, Tower of God Chapter 617 left me feeling exhilarated, contemplative, and eagerly anticipating the next chapter. It's a testament to the series' ability to evoke a wide range of emotions and keep readers thoroughly engaged with its rich storytelling and complex characters.

as I thought, the system of climbing the tower and human beings existed before the irregulars too but the surprising thing was that they were normal years after climbing the tower too