Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
I love big felines, because they're so huge, but... they're still SOOOOO just cats.

Bigger felines are actually more gentle with their human companions, since they don't fear them since they're so much bigger.

Watching Lions/Tigers play wrestle with people is so cute. Takes a lot to earn that trust with proud predators like this.

Yeah, Koby still needs to rework his confidence. I think Hachinosu was big for Koby, and he'll start acting like a real leader now.

On another note, wow, do I think Hibari is DEAD AS FUCK.
Koby got a girl his age with nice tits and good abilities in combat and everything, if she dies I'm legitimately gonna feel bad for him.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Koby got a girl his age with nice tits and good abilities in combat and everything, if she dies I'm legitimately gonna feel bad for him.
I think Boa and Koby will end up together since he's like Luffy and is also a giant Luffy fan.

I really don't want Hibari to die, though, I just think it makes too much sense. Koby has yet to have a tragic death to truly define his character. I thought it would be Garp, but, while Garp dying would be tragic, it's expected, he's an old man who lives for a fight.

Hibari's death would motivate Koby and Akainu in ways they never were before, which is why I see it happening.

I want Bartolomeo to get with Boa, but... uh... yeah. Who knows, though, who knows.