Speculations A theory about Ryuma

Because it is the truth that Ryuma fought against the world government which didn’t exist during Joyboys era as the WH was established after the void century.
Joy Boy fought world government too

It wouldn't make sense for Joy Boy to bring Joy and Dawn to the world if it wasn't taken over by an evil regime (World Government)

Joy Boy fought world government too

It wouldn't make sense for Joy Boy to bringJoy and Dawn to the world if it wasn't taken over by an evil regime (World Government)
Joyboy couldn’t have fought the world government because the world government is a documented entity to be established after the void century.

There’s also the simple answer that Ryuma lived in new Wano which existed after pluton was sealed. Also is a post void century thing.

Joyboy couldn’t have fought the world government because the world government is a documented entity to be established after the void century.

There’s also the simple answer that Ryuma lived in new Wano which existed after pluton was sealed. Also is a post void century thing.
Where is it stated World Government started after void century..I might have missed that panel..can you show me?

Where is it stated World Government started after void century..I might have missed that panel..can you show me?
Doffy explained it in chapter 722 that 800 years ago, 20 kings and queens created the world government and their families became the celestial dragons.

And we’ve known from robins flashback that the void century ended 800 year ago. Meaning the war that Joyboy fought in, was not against the world government as that organization did not exist at the time.

Also, in chapter 1084 Cobra and the Gorosei discuss about how the World Government was established after the events of the void century. It was mentioned all information about what happened to Queen Lily after the Void Century, disappeared.

Last edited:
Because it is the truth that Ryuma fought against the world government which didn’t exist during Joyboys era as the WH was established after the void century.
The simple answer to this question is simple; Ryuma survived the void century, hence him being the first daimyo of hakumai after the establishment of the new Wano and starting the Shimotsuki line of Daimyos in the first place.

It would make sense for the world government to target the country of Wano as soon as it’s established for 3 main reasons;

1) The acquisition of the ancient weapon Pluton
2) Wano was originally part of the 20 kingdom so they’d want to overthrow the Kozuki and instal the Kurozumi instead
3) They needed money and therefore the gold as a newly established organization and not many countries have joined thus less heavenly tribute

While Ryuma is a known individual despite being from the void century, him being joy boys right hand man and involvement with void century events are what’s hidden and that’s because he outlived the Void century