Rate this chapter!

• 0/5

• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.
Everythin related to 10fh is interesting but feels kinda outdated after boring af dog arc.
Hope Yurin will show up in the next chapters this will makes them insta 10/10.
Post automatically merged:

Still waiting for a princess arc with Yuri beeing mc there. :amazing:

This chapter was so good again. Much needed characterization for Rang and Ameuz. Rang’s real feelings about becoming a family head is different to what I’ve expected.

Luslec got caught? Wow…..FHs are totally at a different level to that of Luslec and co. Maybe Enkidu learns about V, Arlene and co when he’s with Ameuz. Sadly I don’t think we are gonna see that. Much needed exposition this. Really enjoying it!

This chapter was so good again. Much needed characterization for Rang and Ameuz. Rang’s real feelings about becoming a family head is different to what I’ve expected.

Luslec got caught? Wow…..FHs are totally at a different level to that of Luslec and co. Maybe Enkidu learns about V, Arlene and co when he’s with Ameuz. Sadly I don’t think we are gonna see that. Much needed exposition this. Really enjoying it!
it is probably that Luslec back then was so weak because he had not yet received any power ups from V or Arlene ( the snake who caught him was the same snake cha fought against and Baam killed it but the snake was much younger/weaker back then ), as we know Arlene and V were both alive in that flashback, so there is still the power up possibility, otherwise he would never be stupid enough to claim he could beat Urek who easily beat Arie Hon's test
Post automatically merged:

and who is that 5 eyed creature last chapter ? Hendo Lok ?

Last edited:
I'd say there's a decent chance Luslec is possessing V's corpse currently. Flashback Luslec had black hair and both purple eyes. Current Luslec has brownish hair, and one of his eyes is brown. The side that has the purple eye (his original) also doesn't fit with the rest of the body, almost as if it had been implanted in some weird way. Could be a scar, but it honestly feels a bit weird for it to be.

On top of that, he said something very interesting to Urek when the latter told him he'd use him as a warm-up.

Instead of answering "I'm not in a weight class you can use as a warm-up", Luslec only put emphasis on the body. Almost as if he himself wasn't that exceptional, but the body (V's) was.

and who is that 5 eyed creature last chapter ? Hendo Lok ?
He wasn't introduced as a Family Head (actually, he wasn't even introduced), so there's no reason to think he's one. He's most likely one of the people who helped them climb, or the waiter lmao. Perhaps both.

Damn arie hon is a monster. So its clear there was a rift between zahard and arlen/V and the FH sided with zahard i.e. they chose power to rule over adventure and climbing.

Power corrupts all and FHs are no different. Another banger of a chapter.

I'd say there's a decent chance Luslec is possessing V's corpse currently. Flashback Luslec had black hair and both purple eyes. Current Luslec has brownish hair, and one of his eyes is brown. The side that has the purple eye (his original) also doesn't fit with the rest of the body, almost as if it had been implanted in some weird way. Could be a scar, but it honestly feels a bit weird for it to be.

On top of that, he said something very interesting to Urek when the latter told him he'd use him as a warm-up.

Instead of answering "I'm not in a weight class you can use as a warm-up", Luslec only put emphasis on the body. Almost as if he himself wasn't that exceptional, but the body (V's) was.

He wasn't introduced as a Family Head (actually, he wasn't even introduced), so there's no reason to think he's one. He's most likely one of the people who helped them climb, or the waiter lmao. Perhaps both.
The reason for him being Hendo Lok is what the shape shifter said, "he is not in the same level and doesnt have any right to be present in that room with those people"...the way he talked, it meant all the people in that room were of equal authority

The reason for him being Hendo Lok is what the shape shifter said, "he is not in the same level and doesnt have any right to be present in that room with those people"...the way he talked, it meant all the people in that room were of equal authority
From what Enkidu said earlier it seems like Traumerei and the rest of the FH’s (at the time) valued everyone that climbed with them including the regulars

Luslec spoke to Hon with familiarity and Traumerei forbade Enkidu from possessing him when that would’ve been the smarter option

They haven’t gone off the deep end yet but I think SIU is building up to that

They still see the regulars as nigh equals