Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Because of Golden Week break?
Just don’t know what any of the fandoms can get this chapter. It’s not like luffys going to suddenly be able to hurt the gorosei or jinbes going to let Zoro go to fight someone else. And Sanjis probably just carrying Vegapunk. I doubt Kizarus getting up yet since he’s still depressed.

So unless you like lore piece (which I hope most do) I doubt the fandoms will be super happy with this chapter.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Why is 20 chapter is a time frame lol.
You have to be partially dead in brain to not count in kuma flashback and Bonney plot in egghead. Nika was himself sleeping for 20 chapter nobody baited an eye.
Then y'all ask why zoro fans are toxic , when the claims are zoro and lucci lasted 20 chapters.
:whitepress:
Remove Kuma flashback and there's still 13-14 chapters of Zoro vs Lucci. During these chapters de saw:

- Goofy vs Kizaru
- Saturn arriving EH
- Kuma arriving EH
- VAs arriving EH
- Buster Call getting prepared
- Giants arriving EH
- Augur and Devon leaving EH
- Kizaru killed VP
- Goofy vs Saturn and Kizaru
- All Gorosei arriving EH
- Dorry/Brogy and Goofy vs Gorosei

All of that happened while Zoro vs Lucci was happening. So don't act like Zoro was hyping this arc because he don't.

Zoro vs Lucci was never hype lol

Just don’t know what any of the fandoms can get this chapter. It’s not like luffys going to suddenly be able to hurt the gorosei or jinbes going to let Zoro go to fight someone else. And Sanjis probably just carrying Vegapunk. I doubt Kizarus getting up yet since he’s still depressed.

So unless you like lore piece (which I hope most do) I doubt the fandoms will be super happy with this chapter.
Idk, we could have the Ancient Robot heavily handing some Gorolames asses to them. That would be fun.

And yes, lore piece.