Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
Who is Sentoumaru? Obviously Cracker fighting Luffy for 12 hours is better than anything Lucci ever did.
:risicheck:

Fighting the version of Luffy that went on to get bitchslapped by Katakuri? The same Luffy whose CoA was so weak that he was injuring himself left and right just from clashing? Let's not forget that an even stronger version of Luffy got literally one-shot by base Kaido.

:risicheck:

Fighting the version of Luffy that went on to get bitchslapped by Katakuri? The same Luffy whose CoA was so weak that he was injuring himself left and right just from clashing? Let's not forget that an even stronger version of Luffy got literally one-shot by base Kaido.
Yeah Guernica got one shoted too and he is comparable to Lucci, so what are you saying?
Also stop lying cuz Luffy beat Katakuri. You can dominate a box fight for 11 rounds but the opponent knocked you the fuck out in the 12th round so who cares what happened before.

Yeah Guernica got one shoted too and he is comparable to Lucci, so what are you saying?
Also stop lying cuz Luffy beat Katakuri. You can dominate a box fight for 11 rounds but the opponent knocked you the fuck out in the 12th round so who cares what happened before.
Guernica is comparable to Lucci....says who?

Luffy never dominated Katakuri, I have no idea what you're talking about. He reached his level in the end, but he never outright dominated him.

Guernica is comparable to Lucci....says who?

Luffy never dominated Katakuri, I have no idea what you're talking about. He reached his level in the end, but he never outright dominated him.
I meant Katakuri dominated Luffy but was beaten in the 12th.
My current Eggehead power ranking:
1. Luffy
2. Kizaru
3. Warcury
4. Nusjuro
5. Mars
6. Saturn
7. Ju Peter
8. Zoro
9. Sanji
10. S Snake
11. S Bear
12. S Hawk
13. S Shark
14. Jinbei
15. Iron Giant (for now)
16. Lucci
17. Franky
18. Kaku
19. Doberman
20. Robin

Last edited:
I meant Katakuri dominated Luffy but was beaten in the 12th.
My current Eggehead power ranking:
1. Luffy
2. Kizaru
3. Warcury
4. Nusjuro
5. Mars
6. Saturn
7. Ju Peter
8. Zoro
9. Sanji
10. S Snake
11. S Bear