Spoiler The Ten Bows of China

Bit of a long post but I want to give some exposition on a group that doesn’t seem to get much attention in the Kingdom sphere, the Ten Bows of China.

Interestingly enough, the concept of the Ten Bows originated from Zhao when King Burei (grandfather of Tou Jou) started an archery competition to determine the best among them. At the time, a man known as Kinrei was able to hit a target eight out of ten times from 500 paces away, roughly 1200 feet.

First let's go over the ones that have already been slain, they were:

Sougen, the only one from the Ten Bows who was from Qin during the previous generation, he served under Duke Hyou and knew Gakurai personally. He was acknowledged as one of the Ten Bows when he took down Duke Haku, another member who hailed from Wei.

Kou Ri Gen, an archer from Wei was also stated to be from the Ten Bows and he was killed by Shin during his first campaign.

Gi Ka was a member from Zhao we saw during Bayou, again slain by Shin.

Then there’s the ones currently alive, they are:

Kyou En, one of Renpa’s heavenly kings,we’ve seen his archery skills during Sanyou.

Hakurei, when he was introduced he was ranked the third highest and later was ranked as the second highest among them, although this was self proclaimed.

Then there’s the three remaining archers who were hyped up by Jin, Bashuri, Senshubi, and Seikaun. Three active archers we’ll see in the near future of which Bashuri has been hyped up the most.

And lastly, this thread would not be complete without discussing Jin and Tan. Although they’re not officially acknowledged as being one of the Ten Bows it’s extremely likely they, or atleast one of them will earn this title in the future.

Anyway, long post but share your thoughts.
@Lee Ba Shou @TheKnightOfTheSea @RayanOO @FutureWarrior123 @God Buggy @Peroroncino @Shanks @Rumble @MarineHQ @Bullet @SakazOuki @Dark Admiral @Cichy @Greenbeard @Ninjashadow0209 @Blackbeard @FaradaySloth @Red Admiral @Xione @lee33 @Extravlad @DoflaMihawk @Monet @Pirao @Pot Goblin @Warchief Sanji D Goat

Last edited:
Yeah, the Ten Bows and Wei's 8 Finger Strategists are the most underrated groups in Kingdom that no one talks about.

Anyway, I wonder where Kyou'En is at in ranking, has it ever stated what rank he's at among the Ten Bows? Can't remember.

Not sure if we're gonna see Seikaun in Zhao war. I don't think all of Ten Bows has to be part of the military. They can just live their lives somewhere in the mountains or something. Of course if the nation decided to recruit them in the military like they did with Jin's and Tan's father then that's fine too.

Kourigen and Gika are definitely the weakest archers for sure. I think we might see Senshubi in Yan who might fight the HSU archer bros as final opponent.