Theory Sanjuan Wolf will become Pluton

I think Pluton is some sort of an armor for Zunisha that turns zunisha into the ultimate battleship.

Historically, elephants were used in war. This is why Momo is so important. If Zunisha becomes the ultimate battleship when exposed to the pluton armor, Momo is the captain of this battleship.

However, I think Teach will invade Wano and steal the pluton armor for himself. Sanjuan Wolf will obtain the armor and become the ultimate battleship.

I think this armor could work like the germa suit where it molds to the user.

In order to defeat Wolf, Franky will make his own pluton armor that he will give to The Sunny, turning The Sunny into Pluton.

So yeah I think pluton is both an armor for a battleship and the name of any battleship that wears the armor. Zunisha is supposed to become pluton, Wolf will steal the armor and become pluton instead, however Franky will make Sunny into the strongest Pluton.

Nice theory, I actually laughted out loud when I read the title.
I always said that the three ancient weapons must consist of 3 things: a ship, a giant animal (or animals) and a controlling person.
Shirahoshi has the sea kings and Noah, Momo has Zunesha and whatever ship hides under Wano. Uranus is yet to be discovered (who do you think it could be?)
I too think it very likely that Teach will steal Pluton. I like the idea of him using sanjuan wolf as the giant animal (probably himself as the controlling person)
However, at the end of Wano, Momo was depicted as the birth of a great shogun, even greater than Oden, so I think that somehow Momo will eventually succeed in regaining the Pluton ship, or maybe Franky will give him the one that he will build, so that he could finally do the thing that will give him this title.