Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it's supposed to be the end of July. I have high hopes that Tyson is going to demolish, but he is getting up there in age. His training videos are beast mode though. He isn't lacking punching power, that's for sure. Still able to clean KO anyone with a well placed hit.
I like Tyson to win but logic says he will probably lose
Betting may be influential in choosing the winner of the match

I like Tyson to win but logic says he will probably lose
Betting may be influential in choosing the winner of the match
The way I look at it is, if Larry Holmes, at age 52, can beat Butterbean (Who in his prime would destroy Paul) then Tyson stands a very good chance here, as he looks to be 100 times in better shape than Larry Holmes looked at 52.

Still no more spoileries.

It'd be hype if after sensing Venus about kill everybody Jinbei throws Zoro from above to intercept him.

At the same time Vega tells Sanji as a dying request to stop Mars from destroying the recording and Sanji does just that at the last moment.

But nah, Oda will have instead the giant robot saving the day who nobody cares about.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Still no more spoileries.

It'd be hype if after sensing Venus about kill everybody Jinbei throws Zoro from above to intercept him.

At the same time Vega tells Sanji as a dying request to stop Mars from destroying the recording and Sanji does just that at the last moment.

But nah, Oda will have instead the giant robot saving the day who nobody cares about.
- Zoro and Sanji hype
- Oda::gonope:

- Giant Robot and Dorry/Brogy hype.
- Oda::goyea:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Be Excellent! We are Quantum Alchemic
Invest in ZKK now and you will not regret it a few year from now

Zoro and Sanji are both tied to Kaido and Big Mom. Zoro kills people, Sanji saves them.

Zoro will kill Kaido with the blade, Sanji will save Big Mom with food.

Wano Act 4 isn't that far way. If Oda really wants to have some fun, he could have the Wano Cover Series end with a direct lead in into Wano Act 4 and Pluton.

Remember the last time you didn't believe in Zoro? Believe in Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.