Speculations What was/is the Mihawk bounty?

@Erkan12 @JoNdule why are you missing from this thread ?

:willight:
I predicted that right as well. ZKKclown franosuke has the quote in his sig, I said Mihawk should be minimum 3 billion if he is around Shanks level. Only that no one knew anything about Marine Hunting boost so without that boost Mihawk is definitely lower than 3 billion. Just like Croc would be much lower than 1.9 billion without that.

Even Law and Kid got 3 billion without even being Marine Hunter.

Oda feed you ZKKclowns with this Marine Hunter bounty but at the same time gave Mihawk's superior Marine Hunter Emperor Buggy only 3.1 billion bounty too (much lower than Non-Marine Hunter Teach's and Shanks's bounties). You still can't use that to wank Mihawk who is not even FV for Luffy's Underling Zolo. :milaugh:

I predicted that right as well. ZKKclown franosuke has the quote in his sig, I said Mihawk should be minimum 3 billion if he is around Shanks level. Only that no one knew anything about Marine Hunting boost so without that boost Mihawk is definitely lower than 3 billion. Just like Croc would be much lower than 1.9 billion without that.

Even Law and Kid got 3 billion without even being Marine Hunter.

Oda feed you ZKKclowns with this Marine Hunter bounty but at the same time gave Mihawk's superior Marine Hunter Emperor Buggy only 3.1 billion bounty too (much lower than Non-Marine Hunter Teach's and Shanks's bounties). You still can't use that to wank Mihawk who is not even FV for Luffy's Underling Zolo. :milaugh:
While Blackbeard got 2.2b after killing WB, stealing his df, destroying Marinefoird and defeating WB pirates. The Marines Mihawk hunted could probably low diff Teach since he got 3.6b.

While Blackbeard got 2.2b after killing WB, stealing his df, destroying Marinefoird and defeating WB pirates. The Marines Mihawk hunted could probably low diff Teach since he got 3.6b.
Teach had 0 bounty 2 years ago, so you can't compare, also Teach is not specifically hunting or targeting government. He is not known as ''Marine Hunter''. Teach even recruited a former Marine Admiral Aokiji as his underling.

Teach delivering Ace to government, killing WB, and defeating WB pirates, attacking Revolutionary Army leader Dragon, Sabo and exposing their HQ Baltigo to Government, those are things that Government would like happening. Pirates defeating each other and even attacking Revolutionary Army. That can't be compared to directly targeting the government as Marine Hunter.

The correct comparison you are looking for is Dragon, having bigger bounty than Emperors due to targeting the Government directly. Marine Hunter Mihawk and the Cross Guild does exact same thing as Dragon, specifically targets the Government, putting bounties on Marines so even civilians can hunt the Marines, thats the most extreme form of being Anti-Government, yet their Marine Hunter leader Buggy thats known stronger than Mihawk, only got 3.1 billion. Teach and Shanks doesn't target the Government like Cross Guild, but they still have much bigger bounty than Mihawk's superior.

Teach had 0 bounty 2 years ago, so you can't compare, also Teach is not specifically hunting or targeting government. He is not known as ''Marine Hunter''. Teach even recruited a former Marine Admiral Aokiji as his underling.

Teach delivering Ace to government, killing WB, and defeating WB pirates, attacking Revolutionary Army leader Dragon, Sabo and exposing their HQ Baltigo to Government, those are things that Government would like happening. Pirates defeating each other and even attacking Revolutionary Army. That can't be compared to directly targeting the government as Marine Hunter.

The correct comparison you are looking for is Dragon, having bigger bounty than Emperors due to targeting the Government directly. Marine Hunter Mihawk and the Cross Guild does exact same thing as Dragon, specifically targets the Government, putting bounties on Marines so even civilians can hunt the Marines, thats the most extreme form of being Anti-Government, yet their Marine Hunter leader Buggy thats known stronger than Mihawk, only got 3.1 billion. Teach and Shanks doesn't target the Government like Cross Guild, but they still have much bigger bounty than Mihawk's superior.
if I read all that, will you take a shower?

Its desperate that you are trying to defend your retarded ZKKfriend against me here after I literally slaughtered him, but if you are thinking about other grown men having a shower in the middle of a discussion and then pretending like he doesn't read my posts after his ZKKbitchass quoted my post first before not me is the most pathetic and the dumbest way to take an L, this makes cyka an ultimate ZKKbitch similar to you. :milaugh:

He joined the warlords so he can infiltrate impel down though
Then killed WB, defeated WB Pirates, and attacked Revolutionary Army Dragon and Sabo 'though'. Things that Government would like to see happening. Things that Marine Hunters didn't do.

If you aren't dumb, my point is very easy to understand. Teach is not specifically targeting Marines like Marine Hunter Cross Guild does, he doesn't put bounties on Marines to encourage even random civilians to attack Marines. For Teach, it doesn't matter who it is. He even wanted to make a deal with Government to make his island official.

So this debunks all the ZKKclowns crying about Teach should be treated same as Marine Hunters or Revolutionaries, who specifically targets the Marines and put bounties on them, the most extreme way to be an Anti-Government. While for Teach, everyone is the same.

So that Mihawk not getting same level bounty as Dragon, and even getting lower bounty than Teach and Shanks, who are not Marine Hunters only proves that Mihawk is significantly weaker than them, as even his Marine Hunter superior Emperor Buggy is 3.1 billion, so that Mihawk would be lower than 3 billion without Marine Hunter boost, same as Dragon would be much lower bounty than Emperors without being Revolutionary.

Taking hostages was accident. Touching Saturn was accident.
Black Beard dindu nuffin.
He also attacks other pirates, tries to make Marine Admiral his underling, and doesn't give bounties for Marines unlike Cross Guild. He even tries to make his island official Government island.

Comparing Teach to ''Marine Hunters'' is something only loser ZKKtards would do.

But I understand I debunked ZKKclowns badly once again, so they cry its natural.

Teach does whatever is convenient for him for the time. His goal is still in opposition to what the WG wants so he is sooner or later either targetting them voluntarily or involuntarily.
Why use your own resources when you can just wait for all other parties to waste theirs fighting each other?

Teach is taking aim at the WG and Marines. He avoids direct confrontation whenever possible though.

Then killed WB, defeated WB Pirates, and attacked Revolutionary Army Dragon and Sabo 'though'. Things that Government would like to see happening. Things that Marine Hunters didn't do.

If you aren't dumb, my point is very easy to understand. Teach is not specifically targeting Marines like Marine Hunter Cross Guild does, he doesn't put bounties on Marines to encourage even random civilians to attack Marines. For Teach, it doesn't matter who it is. He even wanted to make a deal with Government to make his island official.
he did still target the wg, joining the warlords to infiltrate impel down, freeing several dangerous inmates.

he did still target the wg, joining the warlords to infiltrate impel down, freeing several dangerous inmates.
Thats just stealing prisoners from Government. Same as Shanks stealing DF from Government. Thats the idea of being a pirate, stealing from everyone. Based on that stealing logic, every pirate who steal something is targeting government, they do not.

Stealing things can't be compared to hunting Government officials directly, putting bounties on them to encourage even civilians to hunt Marines.

Dragon and Mihawk/Cross Guild are different level of targeting government. So they should be above of Emperors based on bounty, but only Dragon is, Mihawk isn't above or even equal, that shows despite Marine Hunter boost, he isn't close.

Easy to debunk just like debunking the running ZKKclown cyka.

Its desperate that you are trying to defend your retarded ZKKfriend against me here after I literally slaughtered him, but if you are thinking about other grown men having a shower in the middle of a discussion and then pretending like he doesn't read my posts after his ZKKbitchass quoted my post first before not me is the most pathetic and the dumbest way to take an L, this makes cyka an ultimate ZKKbitch similar to you. :milaugh:

So this debunks all the ZKKclowns crying about Teach should be treated same as Marine Hunters or Revolutionaries, who specifically targets the Marines and put bounties on them, the most extreme way to be an Anti-Government. While for Teach, everyone is the same.

So that Mihawk not getting same level bounty as Dragon, and even getting lower bounty than Teach and Shanks, who are not Marine Hunters only proves that Mihawk is significantly weaker than them, as even his Marine Hunter superior Emperor Buggy is 3.1 billion, so that Mihawk would be lower than 3 billion without Marine Hunter boost, same as Dragon would be much lower bounty than Emperors without being Revolutionary.

He also attacks other pirates, tries to make Marine Admiral his underling, and doesn't give bounties for Marines unlike Cross Guild. He even tries to make his island official Government island.

Comparing Teach to ''Marine Hunters'' is something only loser ZKKtards would do.

But I understand I debunked ZKKclowns badly once again, so they cry its natural.
:ihaha: