Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorosei > Yonko and Admirals.

Let's be real, none of them are bypassing Gorosei immortality and awakened mythical attacks with ACOC can beat any of them.
I think the weakest gorosei lose to the strongest yonko

Saturn and Ju Peter really couldn’t do shit to Luffy. They would probably win against him, but only due to immortality.

But I can see Teach and Shanks having counters to immortality. Same with Kaido, who I think could bypass immortality by just burning their bodies to shreds.

Saturn and Ju Peter really couldn’t do shit to Luffy. They would probably win against him, but only due to immortality.

But I can see Teach and Shanks having counters to immortality. Same with Kaido, who I think could bypass immortality by just burning their bodies to shreds.
they obviously have a downside lets see.

could be that the natural treasure of mairjoise is whats keeping them immortal.

Nah, the only one I can see is Teach and that depends on some X factors like is the immortality from the OP OP no mi, is it from the darkness they travel like Teach’s logia, etc.

Vaporization won’t have any effect I think and neither will advanced forms of haki.

Its going to a be a specific counter.

C

Cruxroux

Gorosei > Yonko and Admirals.

Let's be real, none of them are bypassing Gorosei immortality and awakened mythical attacks with ACOC can beat any of them.
Immortality is a hax like king , They will soon counter and then Again yonkou will rise again lmao.
Immortality shouldn't be counted when we know it will be revised sooner or later....
Might against fodders lol

Haki will definitely counter it

At the very least Shanks will be able to damage them. Kaido should as well simply due to how they regarded him.
Nah, that would just reduce them to have just a higher form of logia intangibility, I don’t feel like that’s what Oda’s going for here.

Vaporization as a counter only works if the immortality is biologically based, but it clearly is being presented as mystical/demonic so I doubt it would have an effect.

Lee brother, I want your honest answer. Do you honestly think the Elders need the Admirals for protection?
Seeing how the Elders are all very strong fighters and all of them are doing their own thing at Egghead, pretty much disproves that they need the Admirals for protection.

Lee is a hardcore Admiral wanker so of course he's not going to admit that he was wrong.

The whole Admiral protection is back when some thought that the Elders were either non fighters or weak fighters.

Immortality is a hax like king , They will soon counter and then Again yonkou will rise again lmao.
Immortality shouldn't be counted when we know it will be revised sooner or later....
Might against fodders lol
I don’t know if there will be a counter to it. These are demonic final villains that have headed an organization that ruled the world entire for a thousand years.

The counter might even be something specific like the energy Gear 5 uses to power the robot.

Seeing how the Elders are all very strong fighters and all of them are doing their own thing at Egghead, pretty much disproves that they need the Admirals for protection.

Lee is a hardcore Admiral wanker so of course he's not going to admit that he was wrong.

The whole Admiral protection is back when some thought that the Elders were either non fighters or weak fighters.
Lee is just doing more damage to his own position at this point.

Gorosei >= Yonko doesn’t even harm the admiral agenda.

C

Cruxroux

I don’t know if there will be a counter to it. These are demonic final villains that have headed an organization that ruled the world entire for a thousand years.

The counter might even be something specific like the energy Gear 5 uses to power the robot.
We can clearly see scars on gorosei means they were damaged once.
And naah Nika has nothing to do with it.

I'm pretty sure Lee is just trolling though.
It seems even the most extreme and devoted Admiral wankers are finally warming up to the idea of the Gorosei being the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.