What was the minimum level needed to be brought into Juuko?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Agreed.

I feel like you need to be at least Heavenly King tier to be able to enlisted to Juuko. Choutou doesn't strike me as HK tier imo.
I think Mougou, Choutou, Rinbukun and maybe Kisui are in the same tier, below Heavenly King level

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
Funny thing is, me and @TheKnightOfTheSea had a conversation about Choutou being a GG and apart from one line of dialogue from Shin in Chapter 364, Choutou was never referred to as a Great General.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/members/owl-ki.140/#profile-post-93132
Someone did say that Qin called all their Great General level characters during the coalition

So Choutou likely did lead large amounts of men at some point, a Great General in ability without the title

I think Mougou, Choutou, Rinbukun and maybe Kisui are in the same tier, below Heavenly King level
Totally agreed.
Funny thing is, me and @TheKnightOfTheSea had a conversation about Choutou being a GG and apart from one line of dialogue from Shin in Chapter 364, Choutou was never referred to as a Great General.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/members/owl-ki.140/#profile-post-93132
Huh, that's weird.

I could have sworn that Choutou is referred to as GG by Mougou. Mougou called him "Choutou-dono" instead of just "Choutou".

Dono is usually when you refer someone on equal standing with you. Mougou wouldn't include dono if Choutou wasn't in the same rank with him.

And their interactions together in Kankoku Pass makes me think that they're Great Generals that outlived the Six Greats. Interesting that Choutou never got referred as Great General except for that one Shin's comment.

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
Totally agreed.

Huh, that's weird.

I could have sworn that Choutou is referred to as GG by Mougou. Mougou called him "Choutou-dono" instead of just "Choutou".

Dono is usually when you refer someone on equal standing with you. Mougou wouldn't include dono if Choutou wasn't in the same rank with him.

And their interactions together in Kankoku Pass makes me think that they're Great Generals that outlived the Six Greats. Interesting that Choutou never got referred as Great General except for that one Shin's comment.
I believe that Choutou probably spent most of his career watching Chu or serving under the Qin 6 for campaigns.

He probably never got a chance to lead large campaigns like Sanyou or Mougou's Han campaign

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
Rokuomi, Shoumou, Choutou, Kisui, Denrimi, Rinbukun and Ranbihaku are certainly not HK tier.

Chougaryuu, Kyou'En and Akou definitely are. Rihaku is maybe.
Nah the Bayou guys were portrayed to be leagues below the Heavenly Kings