• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 31 33.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • Votes: 11 11.7%

• Total voters
Lol, i mean their design and aura are cool.
i get where you're coming from. i just dont wanna call them cool cause they're a bunch of cowards that hide behind their resources untill their forcefully dragged down. i always like to make comparrisons to the real world. like we're not calling hitler cool either so why would we call people that hold the same beliefs (even worse if you ask me ) cool guys or rather ''GOATS'' cause thats kinda wild

There was a clear gap between the punch and Top-Man, so Luffy was definitely using A-Coc with Red Roc. The indication is that Topman's level of A-Coc is significantly higher than Luffy's.

(I also think this is the first definitive A-Coc move we've seen this arc)

dude is enforcing slavery and supporting mass genocide and are LITTERALLY the root of all evil in their world and here yall calling them GOATS ?
their interesting/capable/strong fighters definitely but lets not forget who tf these people are lol
So you one of those "if they evil you can't get hype for them "persons.... lol then again kid so dead you might as well turn a new leaf

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
i get where you're coming from. i just dont wanna call them cool cause they're a bunch of cowards that hide behind their resources untill their forcefully dragged down. i always like to make comparrisons to the real world. like we're not calling hitler cool either so why would we call people that hold the same beliefs (even worse if you ask me ) cool guys or rather ''GOATS'' cause thats kinda wild
bro, you're making a big deal out of nothing