Rinnegan vs Kyuubi powers

If he had those powers why didnt he use them? And how exactly would Naruto counter all that ?
Because most of them are useless, especially when the opponent already knows what they do, that's why Obito didn't use them against Kakashi, Naruto, Bee and Guy, he says they already know how they work so it would be a waste of chakra, the useful ones Sasuke did use, chakra absorption and universal pull.

Because most of them are useless, especially when the opponent already knows what they do, that's why Obito didn't use them against Kakashi, Naruto, Bee and Guy, he says they already know how they work so it would be a waste of chakra, the useful ones Sasuke did use, chakra absorption and universal pull.
Can you post me the scan where he said that they know how the jutsus works? Cant you see that kyuubi Naruto couldnt do anything against Nagato and the jutsus

Can you post me the scan where he said that they know how the jutsus works? Cant you see that kyuubi Naruto couldnt do anything against pain and the jutsus
My bad, it was Guy and Kakashi that said it, but Obito pretty much confirms it regardless.

Naruto didn't know Nagato could use that one because Pain didn't use it against him before and regardless, KCM antifeats have nothing to do with Six Paths Naruto.

Different rinnegan different powers ig.
Madara - Limbo
Sasuke - Teleporation and Dimension travel
For pain - it could be anything lol seperating into six bodies ig
Limbo and Amenotejikara is a special rinnegan abilities that comes with the eye. Not sure why pain didnt have a special ability like that, but the powers of rinnegan displayed by Nagato was never use either by Madara or Sasuke so im not sure that either of them got the abilities

C

Cruxroux

Limbo and Amenotejikara is a special rinnegan abilities that comes with the eye. Not sure why pain didnt have a special ability like that, but the powers of rinnegan displayed by Nagato was never use either by Madara or Sasuke so im not sure that either of them got the abilities
Spliting your bodies like that wqs special to Nagato if I'm not wrong.

Do you really think that Sasuke have all the rinnegan abilities?
The problem is plot that's why Naruto was a second rate manga at the end it was asspulls out of nowhere

In chapter 698 Kyuubi says he can't absorb chakra while attacking cause he couldn't use Rinnegan good on the other hand he used all chakra from Bjuu yet Naruto encountered it with natural chakra

The problem is plot that's why Naruto was a second rate manga at the end it was asspulls out of nowhere

In chapter 698 Kyuubi says he can't absorb chakra while attacking cause he couldn't use Rinnegan good on the other hand he used all chakra from Bjuu yet Naruto encountered it with natural chakra
So you're saying that natural chakra is superior to Rinnegan?

Yes i thought about that. Do you think in kyuubi mode or should i say avatar, can he collect more energy?
The main factor was Kyuubi he absorbed all the natur chakra for Narutos saga mode

But for the original subject
Sasuke can do all 6 paths but he doesn't use the them Shinra Tensei is OP as hell and controls gravity but Sasuke uses chidori instead things like that aren't well thought