Chapter Discussion Shibashou Vs Akou Discussion

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Hey everyone, let’s discuss this feat.

What is the verdict here? On the one hand, Akou was heavily wounded, bleeding out, and had lost feeling in his legs.

On the other hand, characters can perform huge death defying acts just before they die. Shibashou himself is also slightly wounded.

Is this what healthy Shibashou vs Akou looks like? Or is this only possible because Akou was so wounded?

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓡 . 𝕋𝒆ñ𝐦𝐚 @Darkrai1381 @tcb @Pirao @Luffy is the mc @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Bepo @Daniel @Pot Goblin @centurion

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I don't think Shibashou could one shot Akou or even close despite SBS clearly being stronger by a large margin

Gaimou couldn't one shot Shin, Renpa couldn't one shot injured 300 man commander Shin, etc etc

One shots usually only happen when there's a titanic gap between characters or they were caught off guard(Shoumou and Oukotsu)

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I don't think Shibashou could one shot Akou or even close despite SBS clearly being stronger by a large margin

Gaimou couldn't one shot Shin, Renpa couldn't one shot injured 300 man commander Shin, etc etc

One shots usually only happen when there's a titanic gap between characters or they were caught off guard(Shoumou and Oukotsu)
Ouki one shot Choukatsu, whom I would assume was far, far stronger than 300 man commander Shin

Renpa also effectively one shot Mougou when he got serious

Idk man, I still think Shibashou one shotting healthy Akou is totally possible.

Akou was a dead man walking. Bullshit aside (for example Zenou when he killed JKR), you can't fight normally without feeling your legs especially when mounted.

During Sanyou after Rinko landed a hit on Shin's leg, he immediately took the decision to dismount.

SBS is obviously stronger than Akou but I don't think the strongest dude in Ousen’s army who could stall Bananji and Gyou'Un in a 2v1 for a while would get one shoted by SBS.

Healthy Akou pushes SBS to a mid diff fight in the worst case.

I think people are exaggerating a bit. This version of Akou was still strong enough to exchange blows with Gakushou. The same Gakushou who oneshoted Mouten. Based on that it's safe to assume he still had enough strengh to be considered a martial beast. In a ground fight he ofc would be useless due to his legs not working, but on the horseback it's a different story.

So yeah, no matter how you look at it Shibashou oneshoting him is still a good martial feat on his part.