Controversial Who would you defend?

Flampe

Your honour, dogtooth is an ugly motherfucker, Flampe did nothing wrong. He had already killed several non combatant cooks just for seeing his deformity. He was also willing to kill a man at his own wedding. Dogtooth has been lying his entire life and basically betrayed his family at the end. Spitting and laughing at this murderous, hideous thing is not only justified, it was necessary.

And his fanbase are plebs.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Flampe

Your honour, dogtooth is an ugly motherfucker, Flampe did nothing wrong. He had already killed several non combatant cooks just for seeing his deformity. He was also willing to kill a man at his own wedding. Dogtooth has been lying his entire life and basically betrayed his family at the end. Spitting and laughing at this murderous, hideous thing is not only justified, it was necessary.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

If you where a lawyer what one piece antagonist would you defend in a court of Law?

Me personally I'd defend Perospero he did nothing wrong yet he's constantly blamed for the death of that extremist Pedro who blew himself up!
Gecko Moria and Perospero as well.
Gecko Dudes seen it all man
Post automatically merged:

Flampe

Flampe has the biggest gyatt

If you where a lawyer what one piece antagonist would you defend in a court of Law?

Me personally I'd defend Perospero he did nothing wrong yet he's constantly blamed for the death of that extremist Pedro who blew himself up!
Like major arc villains? Klahadore. Dude has character witnesses and basically an alibi entire prosecution is dependent on the witnesses of children, a known liar, a traumatized girl, and Merry. Especially since Captain Kuro got captured years ago

:myman:

I'd defend King, of course, just like I did several times in the past on this forum. First of all, it's worse than racist to try to exterminate an entire race. Second, he was wronged as a child, with scientific experiments conducted on him without his consent. Still, he kept is innocent optimism and wanted to follow someone who would change the world for the better. Unfortunately, he mistook this person with someone who wanted the opposite. He had to stay under Kaido and be loyal to him merely to survive. He made mistakes, but he is not evil.