Speculations Who will beat Lucci EoS?

While I don’t think lucci will get much focus in the final war, I do think someone will beat him, even if it’s mostly offscreen.

I think a good choice would be Killer. He was part of the rooftop 5, so I feel like if he is still alive, he will be stronger than Ivankov and the weaker revo commanders by EoS.

Luffy and the SHs fight the main villains. Allies fight the side villains. With CP0 being a side villain, they’ll really only fall to either the revos, maybe cross guild, or the supernova.

It is also possible that Oda could just treat Lucci like dogshit in the final war. Have him get negged by Robin before she goes to fight a holy knight. Or maybe Sanji, since he already jobbed to Luffy and Zoro on egghead.

But idk, I feel like Oda respects Lucci too much to have him get negged. Would be better if he had a nice fight off screen that we got one or two panels of in the manga and a bit of filler for in the anime.

Drake could also be a possibility, but given how he got destroyed by Guernica 1v1, I find it hard to see him beating Lucci.

I think if any marine beats him, maybe Grus or Tashigi. Tho I have very low expectations for the latter.

No I mean Lucci literally screaming "how is he so powerful" as he faints against basic haki G5 lol
Not sure you remember the fight very well.

1- He was able to finish Sentomaru in front of Nika
2- He was able to evenly clash with Nika
3- He got hit and said ''Oh no I'm losing consciousness'' but then didn't and was fine after literally 32 seconds
4- Luffy was more tired in the end and had to flee as a grandpa while abandonning Sentomaru and promising he would protect VP which he didn't, so he lost Sentomaru for nothing...

I don't get why you want to make it like Luffy dominated the fight when in fact he lost since he didn t accomplish anything and had to flee while losing a ''friend'' in the process...
I don't doubt Luffy could beat Lucci (he already did in EL) but it didn't happen in Egghead.

Not sure you remember the fight very well.

1- He was able to finish Sentomaru in front of Nika
2- He was able to evenly clash with Nika
3- He got hit and said ''Oh no I'm losing consciousness'' but then didn't and was fine after literally 32 seconds
4- Luffy was more tired in the end and had to flee as a grandpa while abandonning Sentomaru and promising he would protect VP which he didn't, so he lost Sentomaru for nothing...

I don't get why you want to make it like Luffy dominated the fight when in fact he lost since he didn t accomplish anything and had to flee while losing a ''friend'' in the process...
I don't doubt Luffy could beat Lucci (he already did in EL) but it didn't happen in Egghead.
Sentomaru getting negged is his own fault, Luffy's not his bodyguard.

Sure looks even to me:josad:

Basic haki G5 had Lucci so shook he was confused as to how Luffy was so much more powerful than him

Luffy was still in G5 after Lucci was out cold

I hope no one. I hope he actually wins his fight whatever it may be, and takes a different story direction. I doubt the ENTIRE World Govt all lose. Lucci has been wrecked enough over the course of the manga, let him get a win in the end someway, somehow.
Maybe if he switches sides, he could fight a holy knight

otherwise he’s jobbing off screen
Post automatically merged:

Zoro and Lucci rematch, so Zoro can show he no longer needs ACoC/KOH to beat him.
It would be boring to see Lucci get destroyed again.

Oda should bring him back stronger and let him be a monster like he was pre skip. With Luffy and Zoro fighting the gorosei and Imu, whomever faces Lucci will probably have a really tough time.

Maybe if he switches sides, he could fight a holy knight

otherwise he’s jobbing off screen
Post automatically merged:

It would be boring to see Lucci get destroyed again.

Oda should bring him back stronger and let him be a monster like he was pre skip. With Luffy and Zoro fighting the gorosei and Imu, whomever faces Lucci will probably have a really tough time.
Lucci vs one of the Holy Knights actually sounds perfect.

C

CensoredbyWG

If oda brings back pre TS villains for final war, i would rather see magellan and enel tbh.

Awakened poison paramecia and awakened lightining logia >>>>>>>>>awakened cat zoan.

Luffy got NEGGED by luffy and mid diffed by KoH zoro, there is no need to show him losing again.

Also, if he has any shred of dignity, he will start having second thoughts about his loyalty after gorosei called him and everyone else disposable worms.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I hope no one. I hope he actually wins his fight whatever it may be, and takes a different story direction. I doubt the ENTIRE World Govt all lose. Lucci has been wrecked enough over the course of the manga, let him get a win in the end someway, somehow.
I agree with this here.

Let him turn sides and tag team a Gorosei or Holy Knight with some pirate or so.