Character Discussion To Sanjibros, how big is your disappointment if Crocodile is the last/final enemy for Sanji?

What's your reaction?

• Total voters
Say what you will, Croc is a goat, and beating a frigging sand logia would be a nice feat for Sanji.

Imagie him outrunning the sand, plus we'd finally see his haki work well.

Well, at least Buggy is funnier than Luffy, if we're going to have a goofy fight, Buggy has my vote tbh, the more I see Nika, the less I like OP.

Plus I doubt Cross Guild will be final-final villain, they're gotta stand in the line after BB and Imu for that :milaugh:
Outrunning sands, or wind related feats, aren't as impressive as going invisible through speed.

Sands also isn't offensive by nature, especially against Exo.

So it's the moisture siphon which will be the key most likely.

It is true, and if you say Viola/Pudding/Some, no, that's different.
Post automatically merged:

The 7 warlords as a group are portrayed on par with the other two members of the 3 great powers.
Yeah, but as a 7:4:4/3, not individually. So a lone Croc & a lone GB wouldn't bode well for Croc.
Post automatically merged:

As zoro fans the heavy hitters from straw hats (luffy, zoro, sanji, jinbei) will face either admirals or gorosei

Oda will not make crocodile an enemy anymore his build up will be a marine enemy
Who has narrative ties to Croc though, from the good guys. I can only see Sanji and Robin.

Tbh it would be dissapointing because mihawk is at least 3.6b but crocodile is barely 2b even though zoro opponents are far superior at least they have something that made them "relative" like bountys when we know the reality is other King and Queen example and i'm 100% sure the same will happen with Shiryu and pizarro
So they'll better pray his final fight is an admiral because at least they have 3crowns for CG either kizaru ( if he is still loyal) or greenbull

Oda is clearly retconning Croc to be above YC1 level with that crazy bounty, so he'll probably fight Sanji and be stronger than King or Katakuri. It doesn't make logical sense for him to be that strong, but that's what it looks like is happening.
Tbh I like it when not only the protagonists but also the antagonists grow in terms of powers, makes the story more interesting.

So if Croc gets a power-up, displays Haki or Awakening or whatever, I personally will be happy regardless who he fights, because he'll make the story more interesting. So far we only have Coby outside of SHP who is shown to grow a lot.