Chapter Discussion Sanji will clash with Nasujuro

Bro, he got one-shotted twice by King in Wano.

This arc alone, Lucci made him a no show during the Stussy debacle, Saturn eye diffed him once already, and Kizaru returned his beam kicking counter with a kick to the Cook's face before killing VP right in front of his eyes.

I wouldn't put it past Lolda to make Nasujuro embarass the Cook again tbh. You of all people should know what a fraud Lolda is.
Twice by King? When did the second one happens?

Sanji got caught by King due to Sanji focusing on rescuing Momo, then King pin Sanji down, doing no damage.

Even Page One's arm swing did more damage to RS Sanji than King's beak did.

Sanji freezing up Kaku with the bubble gun and act calm and composed instead of mindlessly charging at Lucci is considered a hypetool now lol? Saturn stare diffed Sanji I can accept. Kizaru kick Sanji once and Sanji barely bleeds is not a a hypetool moment.

Sanji got caught by King due to Sanji focusing on rescuing Momo, then King pin Sanji down, doing no damage.

Sanji freezing up Kaku with the bubble gun and act calm and composed instead of mindlessly charging at Lucci is considered a hypetool now lol? Saturn stare diffed Sanji I can accept. Kizaru kick Sanji once and Sanji barely bleeds is not a a hypetool moment.
Finally a sane person in this echo chamber of zorotards.

Finally a sane person in this echo chamber of zorotards.
:yurazclear:

But fr, Sanji blocking Kizaru's laser was still peak though. The results could have been better though I agree.
I really felt let down b/c this panel seemed like getting ready for a Sanji + Luffy fight that never happened:

Frankly speaking, I overall would like more team work instead of simple 1vs1 fight, I mean, King+Queen vs Sanji+Zoro would've been more interesting imo, I can totally see Sanji flying around and Zoro tanking Queen's tech. I understand why Oda does what he does, but those team fights could be legendary, roof piece was one of the best fights in Wano.

I really felt let down b/c this panel seemed like getting ready for a Sanji + Luffy fight that never happened:

Frankly speaking, I overall would like more team work instead of simple 1vs1 fight, I mean, King+Queen vs Sanji+Zoro would've been more interesting imo, I can totally see Sanji flying around and Zoro tanking Queen's tech. I understand why Oda does what he does, but those team fights could be legendary, roof piece was one of the best fights in Wano.
Yeah, Luffy vs Saturn and Sanji vs Kizaru not happening was very disappointing. Oda has to show off his golden boy Nika after all.

But yeah, I always like teamwork fights. Kidd and Law vs Big Mom was underrated. I really like the combos and teamwork strategies.

Yeah, Luffy vs Saturn and Sanji vs Kizaru not happening was very disappointing. Oda has to show off his golden boy Nika after all.

But yeah, I always like teamwork fights. Kidd and Law vs Big Mom was underrated. I really like the combos and teamwork strategies.
Moreover, it allows new combos and dynamics, instead of anyone's usual fighting style.

Agree on Law + Kidd, that was good teamwork and a fun fight in the end. I'm even ok that Luffy will eventually fight everyone alone, he's the MC, it's a given, but let other SHP into fun groups. We have a glimpse of that here and there (like Brook assisted Robin in BM fight), but never for Sanji and Zoro, and I think it's a miss on Oda's part. Imagine Sanji + Jinbe close combats combo! Or Zoro + Brook elegant sword dance in a "back-to-back badasses" stance? I'd dig that.

Moreover, it allows new combos and dynamics, instead of anyone's usual fighting style.

Agree on Law + Kidd, that was good teamwork and a fun fight in the end. I'm even ok that Luffy will eventually fight everyone alone, he's the MC, it's a given, but let other SHP into fun groups. We have a glimpse of that here and there (like Brook assisted Robin in BM fight), but never for Sanji and Zoro, and I think it's a miss on Oda's part. Imagine Sanji + Jinbe close combats combo! Or Zoro + Brook elegant sword dance in a "back-to-back badasses" stance? I'd dig that.
But agenda brainrots thinks teaming up with another character means you're as strong as that character.