Questions & Mysteries Who could’ve beaten Mahito on his first showing?

Hmm early Mahito was really reckless, but his Domain is an instant win in almost every scenario

However his IT isn't a sure kill outside of the Domain, as we've seen Nanami withstand an attack point blank.

Having said that, with intent to kill, every special Grade sorcerer can overwhelm him to such a degree that he would burn through his CE

Apart from the top brass I can see Ultimate Mechamaru beating him at that point. I'm iffy since Mahito would catch on to the technique and apply ID on Naobito the moment Naobito touches him to activate his technique

Was curious on who you think could’ve beaten Mahito at the time that Nanami discovered him and fought in the sewer and outside the school with Yuji.

I think it’s a fair assessment to make that every special grade would no less than win outright with mid diffs given what we know and have seen from Yuki and Yuta.

From semi-grade 1 to special grade 1 who would bear Mahito?

Personally I think Naoyo, Naobito, Mei Mei and Yaga all clear Mahito & more than likely b and Ogi.

if it’s Shibuya Mahito I don’t think anyone can beat him 1on1 at least.
I imagine simple domain as being able to mess with soul manipulation so I think sword guy can kill him.

The 2 zenin with the freezing technique would be fine since their technique make it hard for Mahito to touch them once they are on their guard. And I imagine at that time their base stats were better than Mahito. So I think they would win but I dont know if they can kill him.

Mei Mei use a Weapon so she sould be able to keep him in check. Im gonna assume she would win.

Todo adapted pretty quick to flower curse guy. But he fight close quarters and doesnt have anything to really be a danger. Im gonna say he is an underdog but not out of the fight.

Yaga I have not seen anything to indicate he is great at close quarter or would be able to avoid the hands. I think he dies.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I imagine simple domain as being able to mess with soul manipulation so I think sword guy can kill him.

The 2 zenin with the freezing technique would be fine since their technique make it hard for Mahito to touch them once they are on their guard. And I imagine at that time their base stats were better than Mahito. So I think they would win but I dont know if they can kill him.

Mei Mei use a Weapon so she sould be able to keep him in check. Im gonna assume she would win.

Todo adapted pretty quick to flower curse guy. But he fight close quarters and doesnt have anything to really be a danger. Im gonna say he is an underdog but not out of the fight.

Yaga I have not seen anything to indicate he is great at close quarter or would be able to avoid the hands. I think he dies.
I’m having Yaga with Panda since that his CT and a full on serious Yaga since he held back overall and would’ve been considered a special grade if his true CT was openly known.