The Akatsuki FC

The Best Akatsuki member is...

• Total voters
Summoning Manda while ran out of Chakra was out of nowhere.
He had last resort chakra in orochimaru's snake tatto and used it. Also even if sasuke died to the suicide bomb wouldnt change anything. Sasuke defeated Deidara and he had to suicide.

it was fair and very well explained, every detail of the fight
In fact, might be one of the most well explained fights of kishi lol. He was going off entire fight

people just hate sasuke way too much to admit he cooked deidara

Hot take sasuke had no plot armour against Deidara and anything he did was well explained and made sense.
Sasuke was Kishi's beloved pet, with Mary Sue levels reaching the sky imo.
My fav akatsuki amv. Watched 100s of time.
Thanks for sharing, this is awesome!

Eh, I miss pre-Pain Naruto and pre-FKT Bleach.

Naruto was peak before Pain had to reverse the damage to Konoha, that felt kinda cheap.
But killing Neji and Jiraya was really something Kishi pulled off really well. Especially with Neji, it's basically same of one of SHP died.

Damn the nostalgia.

100%, it was all consistent with the rules Kishi set. But it still kinda feels one sided when Sasuke can see through and counter everything Deidara can do
Well thats an uchiha for you... also sasuke was just naturally his bad matchup
Come on the summoning were never portrayed to be that fast

I’ve always believed it would’ve made more sense to have Tobi quickly save Sasuke since they literally revealed him to be Madara the next chapter
doesnt sasuke has ready seals that instantly summons weapons and his summonings?

outside of a few misses (looking at your kakuzu and sasori) kishimoto cooked with these guys
Sasori was underrated and only underhyped because people like disrespecting Sakura lol
Post automatically merged:

Zetsu above Sasori, Kakuzu and Hidan?

Lol, great list overral.
1. Deidara
2. Pain
3. Sasori
4. Kisame
5. Itachi
6. Orochimaru
7. Konan
8. Kakuzu
9. Suigetsu