Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
Yeah same. I hate the Nuggets so hopefully Lakers beats them.

And you're depressed? My condolences. There are better things in real life to enjoy than OP imo. You just haven't found it yet.
Depression over , tbh I just wanted Lakers to overcome Denver cause I wanted Bron to get a 5th ring and make a run but honestly he’ll be the Goat regardless 5th ring would’ve been icing on the cake , so I’m cool on the NBA playoffs this year idgaf who wins this shit. I might tune in if Minnesota makes the finals tho.

- Chapter title is "The True World"
- Zoro and Jinbei cut Saturn in half with a combined attack
- Dorry lost his arm to Jupeter, the Gorosei are in panic
- It's a flashback chapter from the ancient robot's memory
- Many parts of the flashback are blurred out
- At the end of the chapter we cut to present time just before the name of the ancient kingdom was revealed, Mars found the den den mushi thanks to york and interrupted the broadcast
- It was far too late, a lot of the reveals turned the world in an uproar, seeking answers from the government, Imu's eye appears in Egghead island

- Chapter title is "The True World"
- Zoro and Jinbei cut Saturn in half with a combined attack
- Dorry lost his arm to Jupeter, the Gorosei are in panic
- It's a flashback chapter from the ancient robot's memory
- Many parts of the flashback are blurred out
- At the end of the chapter we cut to present time just before the name of the ancient kingdom was revealed, Mars found the den den mushi thanks to york and interrupted the broadcast
- It was far too late, a lot of the reveals turned the world in an uproar, seeking answers from the government, Imu's eye appears in Egghead island
Is Zoro fighting Mars tho?