Character Discussion To Sanjibros, how big is your disappointment if Crocodile is the last/final enemy for Sanji?

What's your reaction?

• Total voters
Jinbei opponent, he has the water and warlord history, plus directly beneath Zoro in power level

Mr.1 would make more sense for Sanji, he can fight him like Bon Clay did would be a cool call back but this time the kicking guy can win.
I definitely prefer Mr 1 vs Sanji knife fight in the kitchen rather than Sanji vs Croc normal battle.
Post automatically merged:

Depends on if he leveled up. If Crocodile has achieved Conquerors Haki and Awakening then it would be a great feat for Sanji to beat Croco-boy.
He definetly is upgrading.

Day 1 lose to gearless hakiless Luffy.
Several weeks later can clash with some powerful people on Marineford.
Post automatically merged:

Tbh it would be dissapointing because mihawk is at least 3.6b but crocodile is barely 2b even though zoro opponents are far superior at least they have something that made them "relative" like bountys when we know the reality is other King and Queen example and i'm 100% sure the same will happen with Shiryu and pizarro
So they'll better pray his final fight is an admiral because at least they have 3crowns for CG either kizaru ( if he is still loyal) or greenbull
Agree. The stark difference of bounties, even if it's not related to strength, definitely related to portrayal. And this gap will affect the Wings title that Oda himself introduced.

Last edited:
Everyone really need to hold their horses when they talk of eos opponents .

To me it’s simple Admirals are setup to be Strawhat’s final hurdle during war .
To me it makes sense Sanji will fight Ryokogyu then Crocodile .

I will list this reason in future why Admirals are going to be endgame not pirates . I honestly believe both Blackbeard Pirates and Buggy’s crew will fall before Laughtale saga starts .

Zoro ‘s final opponent can be Mihawk and I honestly think Mihawk could betray buggy at some point if he feels it’s not necessary for him to team up .

Imo Crocodile just doesn’t fit for Sanji .

Your votes are bad dumbass.

Why wouldn't Crocodile be labeled as low top tier when he has a bounty higher than any high tier?
Because my classification is like this :

- Anyone with 1.x is still a High tier.
- A Top tier starts with BB's old bounty of 2.2+, because this is the amount that BB got recognized as Emperor.

So, my label is pretty reasonable if I name & categorize Top tiers with :

2.x as low
3.x as mid
4.x as high
5.x as top

Because my classification is like this :

- Anyone with 1.x is still a High tier.
- A Top tier starts with BB's old bounty of 2.2+, because this is the amount that BB got recognized as Emperor.

So, my label is pretty reasonable if I name & categorize Top tiers with :

2.x as low
3.x as mid
4.x as high
5.x as top

Well, bounty is not always accurate. Zoro and Sanji have a lower bounty that they deserve.

Teach was 2.2 but it also was lower for his real threat.

5 billion aint a matter of power, as WB had it and he was a rival to all the other emperors while Kaido was hailed as the strongest ij a 1 vs 1