Chapter Discussion Chapter 258: Inhuman Makyou Shinjuku Showdown, Part 30

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Fire chapter.

Finally something new from Sukuna. It was getting boring.

The damage caused by Gojo's infinite void is still affecting Sukuna. The domain, even though narrator say is still the same, but it seems like the intensity of slashes was lower as compared to the Gojo-Sukuna domain clash.

IV hand sign? Sukuna you can try, but you can never be as cool as Gojo.

It is impressive that Maki is still there. She did as much damage to Sukuna as Yuta.

Yuji reattaching the leg reminded me of Venom. I can already imagine animators giving it a Venom like look.

At this point, Hakari has more panel time in flashbacks than the present fight scenes :willight:

Binding Vow BS is Sukuna's biggest ally
Kudos to Gege for never showing a single instance of a Binding Vow backfiring...or explaining them beyond one sentence
I was thinking that Sukuna will be the first one to face negative consequences of using binding vow.

Enraged Sukuna tries to go after Yuji, who has already exceeded his expectations... forgets about a binding vow he made earlier. Boom!

I was thinking that Sukuna will be the first one to face negative consequences of using binding vow.

Enraged Sukuna tries to go after Yuji, who has already exceeded his expectations... forgets about a binding vow he made earlier. Boom!
Somebody on jujutsufolk yesterday wrote:
What if, due to twins being recognized as one entity by jujutsu rules, all the consequences of the binding vow get transfered to Yuji instead of Sukuna

Gege would probably french kiss that poster for giving him the idea lmao

Can’t Sukuna just break the domain and use FUGA to catch them off guard?
No, if his domain ends then his CT will be on cooldown like in the fight with Gojo

It doesn’t matter if he ends it voluntarily or not.

So either Sukuna is casting Fuga with a burnt out CT or he’s changing the guaranteed hit

One question.

Did they endure the 99 seconds, and then after the domain ended, Sukuna used Fuga? Aka is Sukuna using Fuga with his CT burnt out (like what he seemed to do against Mahoraga).

Or is the domain still going and Sukuna switching the guaranteed hit to Fuga?

@NikaInParis @zenox @kom5 @Roo @notAfanboy
Tbh idk, Yuji thinks they've pushed through but it might be that:
Sukuna broke up the Domain on his own because he saw there's no use
Or he switched the sure hit as you said, though it seems impractical if the sure hit is something he has to fire off by hand

Tbh idk, Yuji thinks they've pushed through but it might be that:
Sukuna broke up the Domain on his own because he saw there's no use
Or he switched the sure hit as you said, though it seems impractical if the sure hit is something he has to fire off by hand
At first I thought that there’s no way 99 seconds was two pages, then I remembered that one page was three minutes in the Gojo fight and most of the domain clashes were too

One question.

Did they endure the 99 seconds, and then after the domain ended, Sukuna used Fuga? Aka is Sukuna using Fuga with his CT burnt out (like what he seemed to do against Mahoraga).

Or is the domain still going and Sukuna is switching the guaranteed hit to Fuga?

@NikaInParis @zenox @kom5 @Roo @notAfanboy
the slashes stopped so the domain ended
and i think sukuna didnt use fuga during the domain cause it was a binding vow for him not to move or somethin