Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

Emil

Certified Memelord
all i can say if u r town is im sorry but i am town as well

i dont even know why you scum read me, you just swapped from me being scum to serial for ??? reasons, u just want me to be scum, u have no basis to read me as such

LVP play by you and specially cubey if you are both town

Emil

Certified Memelord
also funny u bring the clive role now as scummy but ignore that id have just killed flower and got her double vote power as serial (or even mafia). im not dumb, flower both suspected me before and has an excellent role for serial to get. flower being alive in itself shud be an obvious tell that i am town

Emil

Certified Memelord
considering lack of extra night kills for most of the nights psychic might be a savage not a serial, and i might be one of her targets / she needs to yeet me to win, etc..

what a brutal fate

anyway gn forreal

Night 4 New

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Barnabus Tharmr was a pious man. He served no nation, nor the realm at large, but a higher power altogether. With his blade Zantetsuken, that could sever even the threads of creation, there was none who could best him on the field of battle. As the dark rider Odin, the shadow he cast was as grand as it was dark. Like all life though, his was fated to end... and so it did, in service to his True God.

Psylocke - Barnabas Tharmr, a Town Dominant (Odin) has been lynched.
It is Night 4. Day 5 will begin within 24 hours.

Clive has absorbed the aether of Odin!

Emil

Certified Memelord
ill start by making myself obv town. this end board does not help me whatsover. both mich and flower sus me. the one person susing dante with me last day got killed

im left with 2 women that want my head lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
i got a mark ability from psychic

paraphrasrd: since clive does not own Zantetsuken, odin will only allow me to mark a played iindefinitely for the rest of the game. actions i use on the marked player will gain immunity to roleblocks busdrives and/or redirections

from fuji i got the ability that he used on mich. tells me if someone used an action or not at night

i can only use one of my absorbed abilities per night

so far

n1 - block cubey
n2 - abstain
n3 - use melkors iron
n4 - protect fuji with mangos protection. he still died somehow -_-

psychics ability isnt very useful to me now. wud only have value if psychic died before the mafia team

Emil

Certified Memelord
michelle never kills fuji here

flower probably never leaves me alive in lylo

its got to be dante here. he doesnt know our meta. he wouldn't know that id never leave flower alive in end game, specially when she suses me day 1 and i have a role that can absorb her vote power

Is this ever 9v4.

Mathing.
9 v 4 day 1 start
8 v 4 day 1 mislynch
7 v 4 night 1 kill
6 v 4 day 2 mislynch
5 v 4 night 2 kill
4 v 4 with three mislynch. Ehhhh that's not impossible. That's such a big Mafia group for a 13 man but not out of the realm if there's absolutely no other factions.

@Flower can you explain this post to me?
Post #1480

N1/N2: Activated Noble.
N3: RC on Michelle.
How could you have targeted Red Night for your night 2 action, if he was lynched day 2?

Yoho - Jill Warrick - Mafia Dominant (Shiva) - Lynched Day 1
Lord Melkor - Hugo Kupka - Town Dominant (Titan) - Killed Night 1
Red Night - Cid Telamon - Mafia Dominant (Ramuh) - Lynched Day 2
Luka - Gav - Town 3-Shot Tracker - Killed Night 2
Dr. Watson - Sir Wade - Town Vanilla - Killed Night 2 - Town Vig claimed
Cubey - Midadol "Mid" Telamon - Town Vanilla - Lynched Day 3
MangoSenpai - Joshua Rosfield - Mafia Dominant (Phoenix) - Killed Night 3
Psylocke - Barnabas Tharmr - Town Dominant (Odin) - Lynched Day 4
Fujishiro - Benedikta Harman - Town Dominant (Garuda) - Killed Night 4

Yeah there's not a second faction here. We've been kinda dumb. It's just a large Mafia faction. All kills are explained.