Status
Not open for further replies.
After listening to Meet the Grahams and Family Matters, i'm agreeing with this list 100%
Drake was Cooking with Family Matters for an hour until Kendrick came out with Meet the Grahams
it was straight murderer, he is dissing his whole fam except drake's allegedly daughter, and sons adonis
insulting him too which i wouldn't say it here lol its better to hearing that urself
Gotta be Honest here Family Matters is really Great, by far Drake best diss if i may say so myself, but i agree its not better than Euphoria
Meet the Grahams got me feels like i'm hearing a Really good Villains story. his way of telling and rapping is so great that i didn't notice it was a 6 minutes diss lol. This is Personal rn lol

Well Take it as You want to see One of the Best on Industry Right Now against One of the Greatest on Industry all time. Its kinda like all sport competitive Rivalry, and Character Rivalry in Manga too. example of this is : Satoru Gojo vs Sukuna on JJK; Barcelona Vs Real Madrid on Football; Liverpool Vs Manchester United on Football; At that time Curry vs LeBron on Basketball;Naruto Vs Sasuke on Naruto; Goku Vs Vegeta in DBZ etc
They Might be Both petty and (sorry) a Bitch. but I will never miss watching/reading/hearing sum greatness.
It was supposed to be Cole since he is really great at rapping but he folded
Drake did a pretty good job even with those allegation that he had a ghostwriter and such
You re talking as if the subject is not beating women and being a pedophile, I don't remember Goku and vegeta the way you do

After listening to Meet the Grahams and Family Matters, i'm agreeing with this list 100%
Drake was Cooking with Family Matters for an hour until Kendrick came out with Meet the Grahams
it was straight murderer, he is dissing his whole fam except drake's allegedly daughter, and sons adonis
insulting him too which i wouldn't say it here lol its better to hearing that urself
Gotta be Honest here Family Matters is really Great, by far Drake best diss if i may say so myself, but i agree its not better than Euphoria
Meet the Grahams got me feels like i'm hearing a Really good Villains story. his way of telling and rapping is so great that i didn't notice it was a 6 minutes diss lol. This is Personal rn lol

Well Take it as You want to see One of the Best on Industry Right Now against One of the Greatest on Industry all time. Its kinda like all sport competitive Rivalry, and Character Rivalry in Manga too. example of this is : Satoru Gojo vs Sukuna on JJK; Barcelona Vs Real Madrid on Football; Liverpool Vs Manchester United on Football; At that time Curry vs LeBron on Basketball;Naruto Vs Sasuke on Naruto; Goku Vs Vegeta in DBZ etc
They Might be Both petty and (sorry) a Bitch. but I will never miss watching/reading/hearing sum greatness.
It was supposed to be Cole since he is really great at rapping but he folded
Drake did a pretty good job even with those allegation that he had a ghostwriter and such
They're two grown men arguing over nothing lmao

I don't get why Oda's not switching his manga in monthly. At this point, the breaks are way too frequent for a weekly manga. At least his chapters would contain more pages.
Because nothing would change.

Oda you would always write the same chapters that you write for Jump, but.... longer.

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
They're two grown men arguing over nothing lmao
Eh. The more I hear about Drake, the less I like. If half of what Kendrick is saying is real... yikes. I don't hate messed up celebrities, only the ones that act like monsters.

Hell, I'm still rooting for Kanye, hope he gets to a better place in life.

Haven't listened to nearly enough Kendrick. Honestly, some of his stuff was too real to me when I first heard it (I mean like 7 years ago).

Once rappers are going after each other's families, it's no longer a minor beef, there's bad blood and this beef's about to rot.

Status
Not open for further replies.