Controversial Sanji haters, "Sanji sneak attacked Nusjuro!", also Sanji haters:

Are Sanji haters the biggest hypocrites in the OP fandom?

• Total voters
so since Sanji screaming at Queen while on his way to kick him = Sneak Attack
And
Sanji screaming at Nesjuro while on his way to kick him = Sneak Attack

How did Sanji hear Tiny creaks in the floor that osome couldn’t hear against Queen again?

No ones hyping hurting a gorosei. They’re hyping the speed blitz seeing how Nusjuros speed was hyped the past two chapters just to hype Sanjis speed.
That applies to it too. These giya were supposed to be absolute monsters but are getting clowned.... Even brook is cutting off legs and the fodders are also fine now..... Why even bother using them in kind of comparison at all.. ... O think about them and then I think about mereum from HxH how great his present was as a strong opponent.... These gorosei's will even lose to cheetu chimera..

That applies to it too. These giya were supposed to be absolute monsters but are getting clowned.... Even brook is cutting off legs and the fodders are also fine now..... Why even bother using them in kind of comparison at all.. ... O think about them and then I think about mereum from HxH how great his present was as a strong opponent.... These gorosei's will even lose to cheetu chimera..
Because Nesjuro was actually hyped for his speed and haki. But we were shown that Sanji bypassed both. No one cares about the damage cause they will just re-heal, or grow a second head I guess? Idk Nesjuro having two heads last chapter was weird.

But it does show that base Sanjis speed isn’t just “fast compared to slow opponents” like people have been trying to say. Especially since exoskeleton boosts the speed higher

now , they are bringing bite thing. It is very annoying. Bite thing is unexpected thing. How can Sanji know Nosjuro will have one more head and bite him ? He can able to maintain both form at the same time which is first time in series if i remembr correctly. Even we should give credit for throwing VP against non expected move. They are ridiculous.
They expect impossible from Sanji, their standards are shit. :whitepress:

The same people who overhyped moments like this at onigashima

"B-b-b-b-but... apo wasn't fighting against drakeeeeee :hurry::hurry::hurry:"

Lmaooo :ihaha::michalaugh:
But this wasn't a sneak attack. It was a 2v1... I don't know how you can call this moment a sneak attack when apoo knows Zoro is fighting him anyways.

And before you say "biased zoro stan blabla etc" Zoro did few sneak attacks here and there. I can recall some:-

Zoro sneak attacked monet
Zoro sneak attacked hawkins

The Sanji Nusjuro is a sneak attack because thats Sanji's entrance.

But this wasn't a sneak attack. It was a 2v1... I don't know how you can call this moment a sneak attack when apoo knows Zoro is fighting him anyways.

And before you say "biased zoro stan blabla etc" Zoro did few sneak attacks here and there. I can recall some:-

Zoro sneak attacked monet
Zoro sneak attacked hawkins

The Sanji Nusjuro is a sneak attack because thats Sanji's entrance.
Sanjis entrance was yelling he was coming to save Bonney. Calling it a sneak attack is just a lie.

Sanjis entrance was yelling he was coming to save Bonney. Calling it a sneak attack is just a lie.
I actually haven't read the chapters. So correct me if i am wrong. Did he yell hes coming to save Bonney before landing the hit or did he say that throu the den den moshi then several panels later or a whole chapter later he came in and landed the attack?

How many more time do I have to debunk you?
Dude your delusions are just silly
Post automatically merged:

I actually haven't read the chapters. So correct me if i am wrong. Did he yell hes coming to save Bonney before landing the hit or did he say that throu the den den moshi then several panels later or a whole chapter later he came in and landed the attack?
He yelled outright right before the attack. We see Nesjuro is beginning his sword attack on Bonney when Franky reacts to Sanjis yelling then as Sanji arrives he blocks the blade then kicks Nesjuro.