Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt the moment Akainu starts taking action a lot of people will revitalize their interest in the manga, even for people who openly hate the character. He’s just a real character and Oda forces himself to create chaos, drama and destruction for the protagonist. Marineford is without a doubt the biggest most iconic OP arc, and it is the way it is because of Akainu ofcourse

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
I have no doubt the moment Akainu starts taking action a lot of people will revitalize their interest in the manga, even for people who openly hate the character. He’s just a real character and Oda forces himself to create chaos, drama and destruction for the protagonist. Marineford is without a doubt the biggest most iconic OP arc, and it is the way it is because of Akainu ofcourse
Did you type This with you clown nose on or off

The 53rd most popular character in the series will re-spark interest? Just. No. Way.

Status
Not open for further replies.