My introduction to this forum

Hi i'm Medeia, 28 by now and have heard of this forum a few times on Fanverse (formerly Narutoforums) and finally decided to join this forum.

I really like a lot of different kind of Anime & Manga ranging from popular Battle Shonen & Seinen to very Shoujo & Otome Isekai stuff and i also like One Piece since mid 2000s.

If i had to make a list of my current top 10 favorites (either Anime and/or Manga) it would be:

Eighty-Six, Nana, Akatsuki no Yona, Vinland Saga, Kubera, Samurai Champloo, Frieren, Chihayafuru, Link Click & Violet Evergarden

I hope for a good time in this forum and maybe to talk with new nice people.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
Hi i'm Medeia, 28 by now and have heard of this forum a few times on Fanverse (formerly Narutoforums) and finally decided to join this forum.

I really like a lot of different kind of Anime & Manga ranging from popular Battle Shonen & Seinen to very Shoujo & Otome Isekai stuff and i also like One Piece since mid 2000s.

If i had to make a list of my current top 10 favorites (either Anime and/or Manga) it would be:

Eighty-Six, Nana, Akatsuki no Yona, Vinland Saga, Kubera, Samurai Champloo, Frieren, Chihayafuru, Link Click & Violet Evergarden

I hope for a good time in this forum and maybe to talk with new nice people.
Oh nice to see you here as well, Medeia.

It's me Sanji D Goat. And welcome.:myman: