Ehhh, at this point probably not useful anymore but Random Asshole didn't perform any action during Night Phase. So he's not from green mafia and he's not Blackbeard.
This also means my own abilities have been overwritten, or I have been the target of multiple abilities.

The later I find more comfortable to believe, but can't confirm.

I did not do anything last night yes, but I did do things the prior day that never seemed to proc and should have processed for the night at the least.

Fuji V2 (Luka): (Random Asshole) > (CoC) > Red Night > Blue > Emil
Dr. Watson: CoC > Unvote > CoC > Orwelian > Orwelian > Emil
CoC: Worst > Random Asshole > Blue > Orwelian > Emil
The Orca: Red Night > CoC > Blue > Emil
Worst: CoC > Blue > CoC > Blue > Emil
Lord Melkor: CoC > Orwelian > Emil
Charlie: CoC > Orwellian > Ekko > Orwelian > Emil
Crowned WItch: Blue > Emil
Ratchet: CoC > Orwelian > Emil
Pot Goblin: Orwelian > Emil
Blue: Emil

from this list of PoE im good with PG, CoC, Blue and Chuck tbh
Who is Chuck?

i agree on rat, only thing i really rememebr from him was sussing AM after he was saved from lynch by Jinbei then sussing kek who flipped Usopp.

i dont recall him sussing any of the known scums so far unless he or you can show me where he has sused any scum so far?
Someone was saying Ratchet is Big Mom, was it Ultra? Could be scum vs scum as it was day 1.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
think hes intentionally trolling to make it harder to read him. that or culted

probably not mafia tho given the flavor clear
If this is a real thought, then you really don't understand me at all. You really believe that I need to make myself "harder to read"? You sure seem to struggle with doing so as is.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Vote: The Orca

Under the presumption that Orca is scum, there seems to have been a hell of a lot of scum vs scum violence. So probably dealing with some bussing etc.

So like, finding scum isn't a problem, really. Problem is killing them all.

Like, they could just try to get rid of Blackbeard at Night because he couldn't defend himself but they all went after Town anyway.

Maybe we just should try to figure out who's BM or Kaido to get rid of 1 faction kill? They won't target each other anyway

Worst

Custom title
So like, finding scum isn't a problem, really. Problem is killing them all.

Like, they could just try to get rid of Blackbeard at Night because he couldn't defend himself but they all went after Town anyway.

Maybe we just should try to figure out who's BM or Kaido to get rid of 1 faction kill? They won't target each other anyway
Is there any complete recap of the current PoE dear charles ?