Sign-up Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
This ban was demanded by a player who has no intention of ever stopping to slander me. He tried it again just the other day. You ignore all the people who argue against that ban and cater to a single player which enables more bullying on his part because when you ban me and don’t even give him a strike for his behavior, yes not even a warning, it sends him the message he is correct in what he‘s doing. Such a lovely feeling to know that he can continue to slander/provoke me and not get punished while I get banned for reacting how any person would when you get trashed for years by the same guy. Please give him a strike, at least.
I saw he tried it again, and I deleted his post and warned him. He tries it further, I'll strike him. I have a system in place Flower, you should know better than anyone that I have no bias here, and if I did, it certainly wouldn't be *toward* Muugen.

I don't think I'll be able to get the required players need before fujis game completes though on the off chance I do I have no problem waiting for a smaller game to go ahead of me to fufill flowers ban sentence. Now I don't know what the beef or drama is or what led to the ban but I do know as a host who's had to deal with many strong personalities that have butted heads. I would prefer to let players the option to play. My games are never any evidence of a players skills, just for fun and I'd like to have as many people play or enjoy these games.

I think we can all agree alot of us play or host these games just for the fun, my stance is aslong as no one is outright cheating or breaking the game via screen shots or revealing scum mates then give them the chance to be adults. Some people just don't get along and that's fine, I'm sure most of us had to work with someone that didn't like us or we didn't like them but we can co exist. In short let Ole aries work his magic, make these Mafia grinches heart grow 3x, and show them the true meaning of Mafiamas :neesama:

:pepebusi:

I don't think I'll be able to get the required players need before fujis game completes though on the off chance I do I have no problem waiting for a smaller game to go ahead of me to fufill flowers ban sentence. Now I don't know what the beef or drama is or what led to the ban but I do know as a host who's had to deal with many strong personalities that have butted heads. I would prefer to let players the option to play. My games are never any evidence of a players skills, just for fun and I'd like to have as many people play or enjoy these games.

I think we can all agree alot of us play or host these games just for the fun, my stance is aslong as no one is outright cheating or breaking the game via screen shots or revealing scum mates then give them the chance to be adults. Some people just don't get along and that's fine, I'm sure most of us had to work with someone that didn't like us or we didn't like them but we can co exist. In short let Ole aries work his magic, make these Mafia grinches heart grow 3x, and show them the true meaning of Mafiamas :neesama:

:pepebusi:
It was just Muugen who wanted it and originally I was going to be banned for 6 months because of him. I have no intention of being nice to him. I will tolerate his presence in any games we play together, but that’s about it. He‘s been spiting me since he came here in 2020 and nothing was ever done about it except when Shizune banned him from Favs 2022 because he wouldn’t stop insulting me. Heck, he even wanted to submit the flavour Flower‘s fits for that Favs. It disgusts me. But I‘m looking forward to your games and hope I can play it.

I saw he tried it again, and I deleted his post and warned him. He tries it further, I'll strike him. I have a system in place Flower, you should know better than anyone that I have no bias here, and if I did, it certainly wouldn't be *toward* Muugen.
Sorry, but I don’t quite believe this. You said people left because of me when nobody ever did, too. I was treated like I was the biggest piece of crap by you when Weebs ended and was essentially told games would be much better if I didn’t play and the 6 months originally were way too excessive. I also pointed to games on other sites I played when I was just nice throughout. Hell, I was just shot in ITAs in a Mash by Town when I was 5/5 on Town reads and my biggest TR got mislynched afterwards and didn’t lash out, I was just sad. You completely ignored that it is always certain other players who push me over the edge and I don’t care about the feelings of people who hurt me on purpose which, is a normal reaction and I had to take s*** for frigging years from them.

This entire thing did a number on me. I know that won’t change anything, but I needed to let that out.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
With all the controversy that previous games have had, just want to bring some lightheartedness back to the Mafia community, show the people not to take things to heart. Sit back and have fun
If the stars align I'll role a killer again