[FNZ] Role Madness Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have cliffs on mech and stuff

from what ive read of the game so far flower / muugen feel like obvious tvt violence, idt w! would push flower like that and flowers reaction kinda felt genuine
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
i'm not trolling i won't be intimidated by you puss in boots
One of my passives tells me if I'm targeted. And no one targeted me last night. And the only other ability (or abilities) I used was on Lord Melkor.

If your next post is not you rescinding your mech I will just assume you're scum.
 

Worst

Custom title
‎
One of my passives tells me if I'm targeted. And no one targeted me last night. And the only other ability (or abilities) I used was on Lord Melkor.

If your next post is not you rescinding your mech I will just assume you're scum.
Naturally, i targeted you outside your location, not rescinding my claim:gonope:
 
One of my passives tells me if I'm targeted. And no one targeted me last night. And the only other ability (or abilities) I used was on Lord Melkor.

If your next post is not you rescinding your mech I will just assume you're scum.
Hiiii Ratchet, carry me

fwiw i think that i believe ur claim b/c it feels silly to lie about as scum when you can like, theoretically play up a framed angle or smtn but this fps feels kinda silly to do as wolf, ie worst is prob just town regardless
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Hiiii Ratchet, carry me

fwiw i think that i believe ur claim b/c it feels silly to lie about as scum when you can like, theoretically play up a framed angle or smtn but this fps feels kinda silly to do as wolf, ie worst is prob just town regardless
Hi Luka. I don't think Worst is town from how he was playing around the wagon, the only drawback to this is I don't think he would make a performance out of fake mech as scum like you said, so I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top