[FNZ] Salem of Lies Throne Of Lies: The WG War

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
There were less than 2hs to eod. We've been tagging Ekko for like 10 hours.

So like, do you think Ali straight up lies and is just mafia here?
Mhmm, I do. Will all the info I've been given at least, that's the most plausible outcome. These games tend to be functionally over pretty quickly, once the recruit loop starts festering it's basically whack-a-mole. I also think I've demonstrated why there are questions to be had around how Ali has played it, that reflects a mindset that doesn't quite line up with what you'd expect of a Sheriff. I can go over them again briefly though - the whispering Day 1 feels like breadcrumbing intentionally for a fake claim, the claim that he randomised his investigation, the switch up the moment I started to point fingers back to him.
 
Mhmm, I do. Will all the info I've been given at least, that's the most plausible outcome. These games tend to be functionally over pretty quickly, once the recruit loop starts festering it's basically whack-a-mole. I also think I've demonstrated why there are questions to be had around how Ali has played it, that reflects a mindset that doesn't quite line up with what you'd expect of a Sheriff. I can go over them again briefly though - the whispering Day 1 feels like breadcrumbing intentionally for a fake claim, the claim that he randomised his investigation, the switch up the moment I started to point fingers back to him.
I was mostly asking since like, with 95k indies in this setup and possibly unknown mafia role, it could technically be the case where you're both Town. From this answer i assume you reject that possibility, right? Like, this is some legacy at very least.

Like, ngl, i'm pretty much set on guilty mostly to get information, but i can talk, so i guess i'm supposed to talk.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
I was mostly asking since like, with 95k indies in this setup and possibly unknown mafia role, it could technically be the case where you're both Town. From this answer i assume you reject that possibility, right? Like, this is some legacy at very least.

Like, ngl, i'm pretty much set on guilty mostly to get information, but i can talk, so i guess i'm supposed to talk.
I don't wholesale reject any possibility. I'm sure that there is a scenario that I haven't considered, but I can only work with what I have. To put it into other words, it may be that the behaviour I'm pointing out that I suggest implies his claim is fake is a complete red herring, and there is some other explanation that isn't clear to me or seemingly anyone else in this game. That's a possibility and one I cannot discard. But if you're asking for a conclusion, or what my personal idea of the matter is, then I guess it's that he's scum.
 
I don't wholesale reject any possibility. I'm sure that there is a scenario that I haven't considered, but I can only work with what I have. To put it into other words, it may be that the behaviour I'm pointing out that I suggest implies his claim is fake is a complete red herring, and there is some other explanation that isn't clear to me or seemingly anyone else in this game. That's a possibility and one I cannot discard. But if you're asking for a conclusion, or what my personal idea of the matter is, then I guess it's that he's scum.
Okok, i mean, i'll vote guilty regardless but thx for your input.

Whatever you are, i feel sorry for different reasons. Thx for the game, your time and all that.

Vote Guilty
 

Fujishiro

Its going to be daijobu.
‎
Trial vote count:

Guilty: 8
Inno: 3

Ratchet: Inno
Worst: Guilty
LM: Guilty
Yoho: Guilty
Udell: Inno
Ali: Guilty
Reborn: Guilty
Zemmi: Guilty
Saber: Guilty
Charlie: Guilty
York: Inno

Okok, i mean, i'll vote guilty regardless but thx for your input.

Whatever you are, i feel sorry for different reasons. Thx for the game, your time and all that.

Vote Guilty
 

Fujishiro

Its going to be daijobu.
‎
@Ratchet has been found guilty of treason and was hanged

His role was:



You are the Assassin! The Assassin is a Guaranteed Unique Killer class that belongs to the Unseen faction.

[Passive - Apprentice] If the Mastermind dies, you will take their place. Only the starting Assassin has this passive.

[Special Active - Suicide] Commit suicide at the end of the night. Should only be used when necessary. The Suicide ability can only be used from Day 4. It will happen at the end of the night, even if you are jailed. It also ignores healing or occupation. [1-shot]

[Day Active - Lacerate] Cause a player to bleed. A bleeding player will die after two nights if they are not healed. [3-shots]

[Day Active - Distract] Silence a player for 6 hours. They will not be able to speak or use abilities for the duration. [3-shots]

[Night Active - Assassinate] Kill the target player.

[Night Active - 2 for 1] Attack 2 target players for the price of 1. Call Now! [1-shot]

Wincon: Defeat the Blue Dragon and any Neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Day 2 ends
Night 2 begins
You have 24 hours to send me your actions.


 
Last edited:

Fujishiro

Its going to be daijobu.
‎
@Polar Bear / The Noble has been killed​



You are the Noble! The Noble is a Royal Social class that belongs to the Blue Dragon faction.

[Passive - Royal Blood] In the event that a new King is being elected, votes on you will count twice. Passive kept on class change.

[Day Active - Political Pressure] Force target player A to vote for target player B. Then, prevent target A from voting further voting for the day. Cannot force the King to vote, but can force votes against the King. [2-shots]

[Night Active - Gossip] Receive the feedback of abilities used on a player tonight. Will not receive feedback for abilities that convert, attack, self target, or King abilities. Cannot target the King.
"Your target's action failed."
"Your target was protected."
"Your target was redirected."
"Your target was bus driven."
"Your target is bleeding."

[Night Active - Court Spy] Summon shadows to report the contents of all whispers tomorrow. [2-shots]

Wincon: Defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any Neutrals that seek to do you harm.​
@Worst / The Knight has died
​

You are the Knight! The Knight is a Killer class that belongs to the Blue Dragon faction.​

[Passive - Armored] Your armor will protect you from the 1st attacker blocked by Defend.

[Night Active - Defend] Defend a player, trading your life to kill their attackers. You, and anyone you kill, will be unhealable. Bypasses death immunity.

[Night Active - Cold Steel] Attack target player. If you killed an ally, you will also take your own life (Unhealable). Not usable until Night 2. Redirect cancels ability.​

Wincon: Defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any Neutrals that seek to do you harm.​
@Udell / The Court Wizard has been executed​


You are the Court Wizard! The Court Wizard is a Support class that belongs to the Blue Dragon faction.

[Day Active - Clear Mind] Focusing your thoughts, make a player immune to conversion tonight. [3-shots]

[Day Active - Icy Veins] [Intensify] will render your target death immune, in addition to its normal effects tonight. [2-shots]

[Night Active - Intensify] Fortify runes on target player, allowing them to bypass both occupation and redirection tonight. Your target will NOT know they were intensified if it helped them. Cannot target the King. You will not be aware if [Intensify] helped your target.

[Night Active - Tornado] Target 2 players. Redirect all players targeting either of your targets to the other. You will be immune to any occupation or redirection that was swapped to yourself. Target A becomes target B / or the other way. Redirection conflicts may fail. Cannot target the King. [3-shots]

Wincon: Defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any Neutrals that seek to do you harm.
​
Night 2 ends
Day 3 begins
You have 24 hours to discuss


With 13 players its 7 votes for majority.

 

Yoho

Not Very Well-known Member
‎
Did you see him?

That wouldn't make sense with my results?
No but wasn't there a whole discussion yesterday about how Polars role and his role where basically functionally the same but for different factions

If Polar just flipped the town version then by process of elimination that'l make Shanks scum

What where your results by the way
 
Did you see him?

That wouldn't make sense with my results?
What were your results? You know that Mastermind investigates as Blue Dragon for the first 3 night, right?

Also the number of kills indicates that the Unseen converted someone day 1 since there were multiple kills. Which suggests that one of the converted roles was promoted to Assasin upon Ratchet dieing.

I healed @The Orca tonight.

I think everyone should just full claim.
 
Top