Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1193 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always forget why I and most people here dont engage with you, because you insult everyone.
Retards are supposed to be insulted otherwise they won't figure out that they are dumb as a brick and keep saying dumb shit without learning their place.
If you talk with them nicely, they will believe they are having intelectual discussion and what they are saying is not complete mental retardation and illiteracy of comprehending CHILDREN'S comic book.

But seeing how you are one of those special individuals who believes that Imu/bb is final villain (lmao), you will never ascend above first grade literacy comprehension level.
 

Fujishiro

Its going to be daijobu.
‎
Retards are supposed to be insulted otherwise they won't figure out that they are dumb as a brick and keep saying dumb shit without learning their place.
If you talk with them nicely, they will believe they are having intelectual discussion and what they are saying is not complete mental retardation and illiteracy of comprehending CHILDREN'S comic book.

But seeing how you are one of those special individuals who believes that Imu/bb is final villain (lmao), you will never ascend above first grade literacy comprehension level.
God what a miserable person you are.
 
Very cool chapter, people who said "no tension" have no sensory input, this chapter, especially the first half was full of it. The experience of reading the 5 chapters before and probably after in a row must be quite exceptionnal. I can't wait the anime on that.

I think Luffy is finally starting to understand that his will IS the power of his fruit.
 
Very cool chapter, people who said "no tension" have no sensory input, this chapter, especially the first half was full of it. The experience of reading the 5 chapters before and probably after in a row must be quite exceptionnal. I can't wait the anime on that.

I think Luffy is finally starting to understand that his will IS the power of his fruit.
Is this sarcasm?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top