Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Ali v2

No regret, yet, every regret.
‎
Unfortunately town:
- Charlie - explanation being tmi i have in my PM

Friendly towny corpse:
- Freckles - sorry for votting you again

Pretty sure just town:
- Zemmi - came out with mech unprompted, ready to get called a liar by 4 people, no reason for scum to do so.
- KWEH - distant read from D1 based on that PR thing, wish sounds alright too
- Michelle - census, voice of reason and all that, night chat not including themself is something i don't think scum would have since like, what if we came to consensus that we need to yeet Michelle at night.
- Mr Reloaded - solely based on Yoho's xero

Limbo:
- Naomi - hopefully Melkor flips scum because if do, she should be cleared
- Ace - if Melkor is town, should be scum
- Alyssa the Lamb - if Melkor is scum, should be town

Idk what to do with these people:
- Ratchet i mean i thought he's being scummy af at night but i liked his exchange with Naomi today. Idk. I maybe i'm just tripping and that's town. I'm not paranoid enough to assume he's gf if xlaw flips town. Maybe should put him at limbo, idk.
- The Orca - i think is alright? Idk. Polar seemed to believe he's town but he always says that. He's watcher for sure, so there's that. @The Orca what's the reasoning behind watching Naomi out of all people? You thought she's going to be faction killed?
- Ali v2 - started as town, trending down recently.

Dead:
Lord Melkor - i mean contradicting mech is one, two that Ace claimed almost the same utility. So protection+bulletproof.

Indie:
Flower - duh

Come on girl give us nothing:
- Jinri - well, yeah

Maaaaaybe not scum, but gth i'd say so:
Xlaw - like said earlier, acting unusual in thread, has me, ace and Ratchet as town core even though he hasn't interacted with any of us (Ratchet i guess makes sensie given the claim) weird shet happening around claim, 1-shot COP? Why 1? Would like to hear rest of the claim. You already claimed cop yennefer anyway.

Would be really surprised if not scum:
- bittersweet - inconsistency with census mostly but also nothing amazing in thread from my memory
- Ekkolojinx - has multiple scum reads yet would rather focus on indie, had me as town read and when i suspected him he immidately omgused me o:

1- @Ali v2
3- @The Orca
18- @Yoshi
I admit I have been on the downside contribution wise but that’s solely because I’m super busy irl atm, moving to another house, I just got back from 5 hours of moving stuff from one place to another, I’m opening form time to time but haven’t properly read the thread since page 90 …
 
I admit I have been on the downside contribution wise but that’s solely because I’m super busy irl atm, moving to another house, I just got back from 5 hours of moving stuff from one place to another, I’m opening form time to time but haven’t properly read the thread since page 90 …
I had you as town day 1, do not remember much from you today but i was not following the Discord stuff.

What do you think of this mechanical mess with my results, Orca's and Naomi's?

There is also Xlaw's cop claim, which was questioned by Flower due to how he worded his results.

And now Alyssa whom i had as town suddenly is duelling me..
 
I am town unfortunately. I am not sure about Alyssa now, had her as solid town day 1.

@EkkoLoJinx @Chuck @Flower you are usually good at mech, any idea how my results could make sense without Naomi lying?

@Zemmi actually should be also good at this because she is a host.
I mean, i really idk.

I thought if it was invisible roleblocker but that would require you seeing Naomi being blocked.

Thought maybe Orca is lying but you confirmed you visited Naomi.

Tbh, no. I can't think of anything that would require you both telling the truth
 
eh, Vote Lynch Bittersweet for now
i don't mind that lynch either, I will probably go there as well
Thanks.

We have to lynch scum since i am town and i not sure town can recover with losing 2 town today. Whom do you want to lynch?
Ekko goes lower more he posts but I don't think anyone is willing to vote him.
I think Bitter is a very good direction.
I keep thinking that Naomi could lie and there's that, I am also uncertain about the resons she is town read for, are they meta or she was just towny and I didn't notice, please tell me what you see.
mulit quote = michelle scum tell?
what you claimed on discord and how you came to the conclusion Melkor is scum?
 
Eh, let me claim, well, kinda sorta, for no reason.

I'm protective role as well. So we have me, ace and melkor all with protective roles and apparently:
1. There's no SK
2. Mafia can kill 1 person at night it seems
3. Melkor survives first hit
4. Ace has BP vest

Like, how many protections do we really need in this setup
 

EkkoLoJinx

Needle Knight
‎
i don't mind that lynch either, I will probably go there as well

Ekko goes lower more he posts but I don't think anyone is willing to vote him.
I think Bitter is a very good direction.
I keep thinking that Naomi could lie and there's that, I am also uncertain about the resons she is town read for, are they meta or she was just towny and I didn't notice, please tell me what you see.

what you claimed on discord and how you came to the conclusion Melkor is scum?
i'll tell u if u tell me why u voted jinri
 
with Melkor certainly trending up, Zemmi same, Charlie top town at a level of never rescinding it, Ratchet playing with genuine towny vibes, Yoho/Relo town slipping fro. Frickles' pov I think scum has now a smaller place to hide.
Ali still vibes ok to me, I can be fooled but I guess he can only be with Alissa.
with me 8 townies if I am right about them all.
Adding Orca for Polar here, respecting his read, and Kweh for the flavour thingy and use of wish now I have 10.

flower has her unique place in the game.

uncertain: Nao

who remains?
ekko
xlaw
jinri
yoshi
bitter
Ace

i think this Poe is decent even if I have one or 2 wrong town reads
 
Also you don't have to invent scum tells for me, I am rarely bleeding town like I was D1 in this game, the fact you come with these instead solving with me made me change my read on you.
 
Also you don't have to invent scum tells for me, I am rarely bleeding town like I was D1 in this game, the fact you come with these instead solving with me made me change my read on you.
oh and.. yeah, I am self conscious about it, but still can't replicate it easily when I rand scum, and certainly not when I am busy like these days
 
with Melkor certainly trending up, Zemmi same, Charlie top town at a level of never rescinding it, Ratchet playing with genuine towny vibes, Yoho/Relo town slipping fro. Frickles' pov I think scum has now a smaller place to hide.
Ali still vibes ok to me, I can be fooled but I guess he can only be with Alissa.
with me 8 townies if I am right about them all.
Adding Orca for Polar here, respecting his read, and Kweh for the flavour thingy and use of wish now I have 10.

flower has her unique place in the game.

uncertain: Nao

who remains?
ekko
xlaw
jinri
yoshi
bitter
Ace

i think this Poe is decent even if I have one or 2 wrong town reads
Can you explain Melkor being town without Naomi straight up lying?
 
Top