According to his own account, Reloaded is being held captive in the Loki fandom,should we rescue him


  • Total voters
    86
If Oda's not a complete retard and wants to create an interesting story I feel like this Mihawk line could have multiple meanings.
1.) It could just mean that CoC users are the bees kness and errbody else is their bitch or 2.) CoC users are the bees knees but only the truly strong can compete against them. However knowing Oda I fear it's the earlier :risisweat:
when did mohawk say that?

CoC is the mandatory "chosen ones" "built different" archetype that some cultures love so much.

But, philosophically speaking, it means the 2nd. King managed to fight off Zoro. Some Conqueror users can be beaten by non conquerors. the haki itself, in the basic form, doesn't mean much against someone genuinely stronger than you.
But, as Rayleigh said, "people who have made a name for themselves, USUALLY have it".

It's the philosophical principle that "some people are meant for more". Now, personally you can agree or disagree with that, but here you can just accept this is the norm for Oda's PoV and move on.
yeah there's supposed to be a coc user for every million people. That works out to like 50 coc users in alabaster alone lol

it's obvious not all who have it or could have it are equal
 
We’ll likely get a direct statement from Zoro in this chapter indicating that mastering Advanced Conqueror's Haki is necessary to defeat Mihawk, thereby hyping up Mihawk's own Conqueror's Haki.
Did anyone actually believe Mihawk didn't have Conqueror's Haki, considering Yamato has it?
:kayneshrug:
 
I just hope they give him an unique way of using Haki.
I don't particularly like Sanji, but let's be honest: he is one of the most logical characters when it comes to how his power scales. There was at least 200 chapters of buildup before his genes awakened, and regarding Conqueror's Haki , I think Oda has chosen a logical narrative path for him—especially considering how we’ve already seen his counterpart, gaban, utilize it.
 

Doggo

Talent is something you make bloom.
‎
I don't particularly like Sanji, but let's be honest: he is one of the most logical characters when it comes to how his power scales. There was at least 200 chapters of buildup before his genes awakened, and regarding Conqueror's Haki , I think Oda has chosen a logical narrative path for him—especially considering how we’ve already seen his counterpart, gaban, utilize it.
:kata: this guy gets it
 
Top