According to his own account, Reloaded is being held captive in the Loki fandom,should we rescue him


  • Total voters
    86

CoC: Color of Clowns

"No... gonna steal it back..."
‎
The only reason I can actually see Oda refusing to confirm legendary characters like Mihawk don't have CoC

Is to honestly troll the shit out of the fanbase. Like... what else is the point?

And I think this goes to show how bad this ability is on some levels. Like, once you know they have CoC, the only question is it Advanced, or not?

There's no differentiation that actually makes it interesting. Once you know someone has CoC, if they're a top tier, you just assume it's Advanced. That's it. There's literally no other cards to pull.

I'm really hoping Maki isn't just an Imu think, and is CoC related, so we get more than whatever this is.
 

CoC: Color of Clowns

"No... gonna steal it back..."
‎
Mihawk could be talking about Perona haki

:myman:
I'm hoping Perona's Awakening lets her just straight up possess people to fight against each other on her behalf. Not like full on possession, more of a "oh no they've gone crazy and are attacking their allies" kinda deal.

Full on possession could be really interesting, though. I hope we see Perona fight again, soon, she has such a cool Fruit.
 
Top