I think Oda himself doesn't know yet.
When he gets to BB's arc and BB's nature is finally set in stone, this GV scene could either be scratched off as Saturn talking out of his ass, or be seen as masterful forskinning about Elder God BB.
I think they feared Nika being revived at god valley. Remember when Gorosei ordered the death of Luffy in 1042, they did so because this was a “world class battle” I think the Gorosei knew that a battle like that will be when Nika would return and they were worried that god valley was going to be that battle.
I think they feared Nika being revived at god valley. Remember when Gorosei ordered the death of Luffy in 1042, they did so because this was a “world class battle” I think the Gorosei knew that a battle like that will be when Nika would return and they were worried that god valley was going to be that battle.
just saw 2 guys on reddit argue that it was not Garp und Roger that sank the island but something else yeh this is the only place where people did not become braindead.
The GV tournament was explicitly designed to attract Rocks in a trap.
But I can concede that the Gomu Gomu could've been anywhere in the world at the time, and they were afraid of its awakening.
Oda puts actual minimum effort on Zoro despite being arguably the most popular char of the entire franchise. Same power up after 5 years, regurgitation of CoC basic description, small Mihawk cameo, 13 pages?
The GV tournament was explicitly designed to attract Rocks in a trap.
But I can concede that the Gomu Gomu could've been anywhere in the world at the time, and they were afraid of its awakening.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.