Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

i keep thinking why I could get the census and bitter was refused.
the wish comes with a price who wasn't revealed to me, I wonder what's about
That's actually a good question. I have concerns over my own role, because I only have one role I can control directly and it appears. One is a target on myself and the result is random and the other was the lowest poster. And my character is careless. I did question if my results might be wrong because of that when it comes to the invest part but they appear to be accurate.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
That's actually a good question. I have concerns over my own role, because I only have one role I can control directly and it appears. One is a target on myself and the result is random and the other was the lowest poster. And my character is careless. I did question if my results might be wrong because of that when it comes to the invest part but they appear to be accurate.
I'm telling you, Flower is not to be trusted.
 
HELLO, THE MAIN CHARACTER IS HERE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE. :absojustice:

It's been a been busy D3 I see. Lots of posts! By many posters! I'll add to the count, so I hope that the people that don't want more posting don't hate me for adding another post. I'll keep this brief for my stage assistance @Zemmi 's sake, who doesn't want a long post.

I'll reiterate that I stick to my claim that I took no actions on N1 or N2 or at any point in the game. Ekko has a mechanical result on me, but that is a bad result through other means such as redirect. I don't know the reaosn why. It just is. Their result doesn't make me scum in any case. What I'm more surprised about is that yesterday people were ready to lynch me, and then they moved on from me to Bitter. After Bitter flipped town, they went to lynch me, but regardless of whether I'm town or mafia, there's no active discussion on the people that moved the votes to Bitter. I wonder why that is...

Anyway, what you all really want are my reads, so I read the entire game last night, and here are my thoughts on each player including my scum reads:

1- Ali v2: Maybe I missed something but they don't seem to have done anything? Not even vote yesterday? Maybe they're my twin? Oh, I see they got replaced prior to me posting.
3- The Orca: I remember them being a lighting rod on D1 but have gone under the radar since. Scum to town to town to indie in votes. They don't stand out, which makes them stand out now that I remember them existing.
5- Charlie: I recall someone mentioning that scum could have a conversion based on their 5-player composition from census. Charlie is a good candidate to convert if so. They're not a good lynch for now, but I would need to see more from them. I understand they have a personal matter today, so it's a wash for now and aren't a lynch candidate for me.
6- Flower: I feel like every game I've played with them, they always are an indie. Whether they are or not, an un-cc'd indie isn't worth a lynch right now if we're not in something like mylo or lylo.
7- Xlaw: Claimed an cope role that seems to be limited on the number of shots iirc. They haven't done much beyond that.
8- Mr. Reloaded: They're similar to KWEH in that they're around, but I don't recall anything about them. They seem to sway in the wind not as much as Yoshi but much more than most others.
10- Zemmi: My stage assistant. How could they ever be scum??? Not Zemmi, not my Zemmi.
12- KWEH: I don't remember their posts or anything they've done even after reading the entire thread yesterday.
13- Alyssa the Lamb: IU think they invited me to a neighborhood visit, which I posted in once and never again. Why would I participate in some non-jailer's group chat? I don't have many thoughts of them.
14- freckles: They are clear. I can't say much about them.
15- Ratchet: I don't really trust them even though they have an alleged alignment cop claim clearing them. it's not deep enough in the game to really place them as a viable lynch candidate right now, so this isn't a high priority for me. I want to note that, if I recall, Naomi watched Polar Bear on N1, they say both Ekko and Ratchet visit. Nothing has come from what a cleared townie has said.
16- AceMarvel: I know more and more people seem to be clearing this person after night visits, but their early claim on D1 leaves me a bit conflicted. In fact, these "neighborhood visits" are sus as hell as a whole, and I wouldn't mind getting Charlie's and Michelle's takes on what happened in these chats. Despite them being active, they also finished D2 on a no lynch.
17- Michelle: People mostly meta cleared them when I last brought them up, but I don't really rely on meta reads. These are too easy to change in my experience. I don't any strong read on them.
18- Jan: Yoshi didn't really lead much and seemed to follow people mostly. Jan has been okay for me, but obviously they've taken a bit of a liking to me thanks to Ekko's result. I'm okay with not lynching them at the moment.

D2 was basically town lynch after town lynch after town lynch since it went from Ekko to me to bitter.

Anyway, the fact that yesterday's voters hopped from town Ekko to town me to town bitter but none of these voters have had any pressure because of a mechanical result on me is suspicious. The fact that no one is even discussing who could be on my scum team is suspicious. There's no way people actually waited for me to post something? You don't need my post to play the game and yet here we are with the busiest day yet. It seems clear to me that the we should lynch players in D2's Ekko-Jinri-Bitter wagons, especially looking at those falling into 2/3s of them and that moved at least once. According to Fuji's count, these are:

Flower, Orca, Zemmi, Michelle. Ignoring Flower, I'm high on getting any of the other three.

In my PM drafts, for the record, I have

Ace
Ratchet

Michelle?
Zemmi?
and a fifth?
If mafia can convert maybe they take Charlie?

as a thought process at midnight. I also think that people NOT TALKING despite having a lot of stuff to say on other days, including hypothesizing about scum composition, not really saying anything now is a bad sign for town. We may be getting scum led, friend; Mechanics aren't clearing anyone :absojustice:
 
I will be 100% honest. I didn’t know if I had it in me to even post in the game. I was planning to just do actions, claim them and leave.

But I dont want to ruin the game for others so im trying to be here.

if I voted D2 I was voting Naomi, but that was no longer and option, but out of the 3 wagons. I would probably have ended in Ekko.
If that helps @jinri

me not being here D2 is NAI
 
HELLO, THE MAIN CHARACTER IS HERE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE. :absojustice:

It's been a been busy D3 I see. Lots of posts! By many posters! I'll add to the count, so I hope that the people that don't want more posting don't hate me for adding another post. I'll keep this brief for my stage assistance @Zemmi 's sake, who doesn't want a long post.

I'll reiterate that I stick to my claim that I took no actions on N1 or N2 or at any point in the game. Ekko has a mechanical result on me, but that is a bad result through other means such as redirect. I don't know the reaosn why. It just is. Their result doesn't make me scum in any case. What I'm more surprised about is that yesterday people were ready to lynch me, and then they moved on from me to Bitter. After Bitter flipped town, they went to lynch me, but regardless of whether I'm town or mafia, there's no active discussion on the people that moved the votes to Bitter. I wonder why that is...

Anyway, what you all really want are my reads, so I read the entire game last night, and here are my thoughts on each player including my scum reads:

1- Ali v2: Maybe I missed something but they don't seem to have done anything? Not even vote yesterday? Maybe they're my twin? Oh, I see they got replaced prior to me posting.
3- The Orca: I remember them being a lighting rod on D1 but have gone under the radar since. Scum to town to town to indie in votes. They don't stand out, which makes them stand out now that I remember them existing.
5- Charlie: I recall someone mentioning that scum could have a conversion based on their 5-player composition from census. Charlie is a good candidate to convert if so. They're not a good lynch for now, but I would need to see more from them. I understand they have a personal matter today, so it's a wash for now and aren't a lynch candidate for me.
6- Flower: I feel like every game I've played with them, they always are an indie. Whether they are or not, an un-cc'd indie isn't worth a lynch right now if we're not in something like mylo or lylo.
7- Xlaw: Claimed an cope role that seems to be limited on the number of shots iirc. They haven't done much beyond that.
8- Mr. Reloaded: They're similar to KWEH in that they're around, but I don't recall anything about them. They seem to sway in the wind not as much as Yoshi but much more than most others.
10- Zemmi: My stage assistant. How could they ever be scum??? Not Zemmi, not my Zemmi.
12- KWEH: I don't remember their posts or anything they've done even after reading the entire thread yesterday.
13- Alyssa the Lamb: IU think they invited me to a neighborhood visit, which I posted in once and never again. Why would I participate in some non-jailer's group chat? I don't have many thoughts of them.
14- freckles: They are clear. I can't say much about them.
15- Ratchet: I don't really trust them even though they have an alleged alignment cop claim clearing them. it's not deep enough in the game to really place them as a viable lynch candidate right now, so this isn't a high priority for me. I want to note that, if I recall, Naomi watched Polar Bear on N1, they say both Ekko and Ratchet visit. Nothing has come from what a cleared townie has said.
16- AceMarvel: I know more and more people seem to be clearing this person after night visits, but their early claim on D1 leaves me a bit conflicted. In fact, these "neighborhood visits" are sus as hell as a whole, and I wouldn't mind getting Charlie's and Michelle's takes on what happened in these chats. Despite them being active, they also finished D2 on a no lynch.
17- Michelle: People mostly meta cleared them when I last brought them up, but I don't really rely on meta reads. These are too easy to change in my experience. I don't any strong read on them.
18- Jan: Yoshi didn't really lead much and seemed to follow people mostly. Jan has been okay for me, but obviously they've taken a bit of a liking to me thanks to Ekko's result. I'm okay with not lynching them at the moment.

D2 was basically town lynch after town lynch after town lynch since it went from Ekko to me to bitter.

Anyway, the fact that yesterday's voters hopped from town Ekko to town me to town bitter but none of these voters have had any pressure because of a mechanical result on me is suspicious. The fact that no one is even discussing who could be on my scum team is suspicious. There's no way people actually waited for me to post something? You don't need my post to play the game and yet here we are with the busiest day yet. It seems clear to me that the we should lynch players in D2's Ekko-Jinri-Bitter wagons, especially looking at those falling into 2/3s of them and that moved at least once. According to Fuji's count, these are:

Flower, Orca, Zemmi, Michelle. Ignoring Flower, I'm high on getting any of the other three.

In my PM drafts, for the record, I have

Ace
Ratchet

Michelle?
Zemmi?
and a fifth?
If mafia can convert maybe they take Charlie?

as a thought process at midnight. I also think that people NOT TALKING despite having a lot of stuff to say on other days, including hypothesizing about scum composition, not really saying anything now is a bad sign for town. We may be getting scum led, friend; Mechanics aren't clearing anyone :absojustice:
Since your words were so kind I read a decent bit of it.
 
I will be 100% honest. I didn’t know if I had it in me to even post in the game. I was planning to just do actions, claim them and leave.

But I dont want to ruin the game for others so im trying to be here.

if I voted D2 I was voting Naomi, but that was no longer and option, but out of the 3 wagons. I would probably have ended in Ekko.
If that helps @jinri

me not being here D2 is NAI
I understand, but I also need to respect the rest of you and not quit either. I can't get lynched too easily now. :absojustice:

What claims do you have left to make? I feel like you claimed over half of your abilities at this point :blobevil:
 
Did someone try to kill you?
AceMarvel hinted at trying something to that effect, but you can read for yourself:

I don't get jinri constantly being in the POE and being my action will work eventually, when there is a chance they are eliminated each day.
I'm too lucky to be eliminated by an action like yours :blobevil:
Are you killed if protected? I don't understand
Yeah not going to do that. I already said this game what I want to happen, to make sure this is truly my last game. That is why I really don't even have no desire to fight y'alls mislynch on me.
Be careful. Talking about your last mission before retirement always raises all sorts of death flags :absojustice:
 
Top